MP4Nation
Jan 23, 2011 at 7:51 PM Post #16 of 49

Quote:
Why dun just order a Teclast from other sources then? They dun deserve your business and sounds like a lot of lies going on.

From what I heard on forums and blogs, the S:Flo2 was supposed to be nice. (I understand it's the same as the Teclast) Most people recommended MP4Nation so I went with them. I have never had a problem with any shipper before them so I've learned my lesson. 

Jan 23, 2011 at 9:35 PM Post #17 of 49
Crap, I ordered from them on Sunday.  Maybe it will come in time for Christmas.

Jan 24, 2011 at 8:54 AM Post #21 of 49
FYI if you bought a S:Flo2 prior to early Dec then they were on preorder, this was clearly noted on the product page, so no reason to wonder why it did not ship out right away. HKP is awful right now, if you choose free shipping it will take about 2 ~ 6 weeks to arrive, this has nothing to do with us.

Many don't realize that many thing have changed with air cargo recently, 1) the amount of Aircargo that HK handles has sky rockted, postal airmal has low priority, so it takes much longer for parcel to physically leave HK and 2) All Aircargo is now being screened much more closely, this take the time a parcel get through customs much longer, this is all due to the foiled parcel plane bombings.

We do try to contact HKP, but they are a postal service and like most government run organizations they are very slow to follow up with parcel traces.

I am sorry if you parcel has not arrived, but its all due to HKP and air cargo, once it leaves our hands we have 0 control over how long the parcel takes to be delivered. I am sorry for those whose parcels are taking a long time in transit, the only thing we can suggest is to be patient, it will arrive.

All i can recommend is to use EMS or purchase from a local reseller, those in the US can use mp4nationusa or buy some of our products of Amazon.

You can also check our Reseller Ratings to see what buyers say about us.

Jan 24, 2011 at 9:13 AM Post #22 of 49
Well Razzer,
EMS or not it's still awfully long. I've ordered EMS on the 4th of January, and I'm still waiting for the tracking to be effective. That's 20 days, and I've had to open a ticket to actually get a tracking number and have my package shipped it seems, since I only received it after that

Disappointed is the word.

Jan 24, 2011 at 6:06 PM Post #24 of 49
Hold your horses here cowboy !

Just in case you haven't noticed, I was answering to Razzer who happens to be the owner of MP4Nation. According to him the solution is to order by EMS. Problem is that doesn't help much, and I was using my case as an example. I was merely pointing that to try helping you, but I see this wasn't received as I was expecting.

However Razzer does have a point. when you ordered your S:Flo2, it was on preorder. The batch hasn't been released until Mid-December, and was shipped subsequently. I suggest you go reading the thread for the 3rd batch of S:Flo2 around here.

And for the record, I was in the Pico Slim preorder. That should tell you something about waiting time. Now I'm out of here, good luck with your order.

Jan 24, 2011 at 8:44 PM Post #25 of 49

Quote:
20 DAYS?! Try waiting for four months. And I got a tracking number in mid-December. Problem? Didn't work. Good luck with your order because I am having none with mine.

Quote:
Hold your horses here cowboy !

Just in case you haven't noticed, I was answering to Razzer who happens to be the owner of MP4Nation. According to him the solution is to order by EMS. Problem is that doesn't help much, and I was using my case as an example. I was merely pointing that to try helping you, but I see this wasn't received as I was expecting.

However Razzer does have a point. when you ordered your S:Flo2, it was on preorder. The batch hasn't been released until Mid-December, and was shipped subsequently. I suggest you go reading the thread for the 3rd batch of S:Flo2 around here.

And for the record, I was in the Pico Slim preorder. That should tell you something about waiting time. Now I'm out of here, good luck with your order.

He was backing up your claim, not arguing with you. You guys need to realize that no mp3/4/5/6 player is worth the BS your going through,...get a bloody refund.

Jan 24, 2011 at 9:00 PM Post #26 of 49

Quote:
He was backing up your claim, not arguing with you. You guys need to realize that no mp3/4/5/6 player is worth the BS your going through,...get a bloody refund.

Doesn't sound like that to me, but that's not important. It's just a forum post, not a political debate.

AFAIC the real problem is not the wait. I don't really care about that, since it's notoriously known around here that MP4Nation is snail-mail slow for shipping. Customer service is another thing, and selling EMS as a solution to slow shipping time without delivering is yet another.

On the other side, confusing a pre-order with a regular order is a common mistake. People are usually very clear about that, and I waited for the 3rd batch to be ready to go through with my order. I even confirmed with MP4Nation that they were still holding stock.

And yes, I agree with you that the OP should get a refund if he's not happy, but he doesn't seem inclined to do so. Also not taking the opportunity to talk directly to the shop owner to be tended to, doesn't sound like the best way to me. But to each his own, isn't it.

Jan 24, 2011 at 9:07 PM Post #27 of 49
there is no argument. I merely vented my anger unwisely while replying to someone to let them know that I was in the same boat. No big deal. Peace, love, and headphones and stuff. Moving on. I didn't know about the preorder though. I must have misread. I guess, I'll calm down for a while and see what February brings.....or doesn't bring.

Jan 24, 2011 at 9:13 PM Post #28 of 49
No problem here, and indeed no big deal.

It's always a game of patience unfortunately. But if that could comfort you, you should get it before me :D

Quote:
there is no argument. I merely vented my anger unwisely while replying to someone to let them know that I was in the same boat. No big deal. Peace, love, and headphones and stuff. Moving on. I didn't know about the preorder though. I must have misread. I guess, I'll calm down for a while and see what February brings.....or doesn't bring.

Jan 24, 2011 at 10:45 PM Post #29 of 49

Quote:
No problem here, and indeed no big deal.

It's always a game of patience unfortunately. But if that could comfort you, you should get it before me :D

Quote:

Patience doesn't like me.  It always betrays me :frowning2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back