Moondrop in-ear monitors Impressions Thread
Dec 26, 2018 at 5:21 PM Post #66 of 11,979
Last edited:
Dec 26, 2018 at 6:27 PM Post #70 of 11,979
Kanas has a little bit more sub bass

Thank you for the answer. Pro looks better for me.

Not silly at all... What’s known is that the cable and shell finish are different, maybe the venting holes are equipped with different filters?
The consesus seems to be that there is a difference between KANAS + Pro cable and KANAS PRO, with the latter being a little more detailed, smoother and neutral, the Kanas + pro cable being more energetic.

I am waiting for the Pro version and think that’s the right choice for me.

I though the difference is only for the cable, but shells, sound everything seems different. I don’t know anything about the technical details, but same as for me, Pro is better choice.

Dec 27, 2018 at 4:47 PM Post #74 of 11,979
i was surprised, my review is short and straight to the point, is not professional review, very amateurish

I prefer that actually. Small intro about setup and methodology, some pictures, get right to the build/comfort/isolation, sound quality/characteristics, pros/cons, some comparisons and conclusion.

Especially at this price point, people aren't expecting essays. Actually, you probably find this is more the case when people buy their own gear instead of being given it for a review.

Dec 27, 2018 at 5:52 PM Post #75 of 11,979
i was able to put the TRN 8 core balanced cable in, the plastic part of the connectors is bigger than the opening in the earphone, not something that a little sandpaper can't fix
they sound even better with balanced connection

IMG_20181227_235101.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back