Moondrop in-ear monitors Impressions Thread
Oct 3, 2020 at 9:51 AM Post #6,422 of 11,982
It's called Shell case, I bought it on Taobao. you could probably find something similar on Aliexpress
Shellcase I saw it I’m Shopee to around 30-40 usd

Oct 3, 2020 at 2:31 PM Post #6,423 of 11,982
Can anyone point me to good replacement tips for blessing 2? It seems like the stem is very thick and even a pair of tips that fit 5mm does not work. Seems like we need 6mm and bigger. Many thanks!

Oct 3, 2020 at 2:47 PM Post #6,426 of 11,982
Can anyone point me to good replacement tips for blessing 2? It seems like the stem is very thick and even a pair of tips that fit 5mm does not work. Seems like we need 6mm and bigger. Many thanks!

Most of my 5mm ear tips fit. You just need to slant them while trying to slide them on. Otherwise, +1 to Spiral dots, Fearless Green bore ear tips and Azla Sedna.

Oct 3, 2020 at 3:20 PM Post #6,428 of 11,982
I had good experience with different Spinfits. Also used Spiral Dots but preferred the Spinfit.
With my ears the big nozzle diameter does create some issue, the B2 is only sitting in the concha, sticking out of my ears quite a bit.
And they are slightly uncomfortable, creating a pressure point in the concha as well. The Spinfit is very soft and reduces that.

Oct 3, 2020 at 4:04 PM Post #6,430 of 11,982
Which one from SpinFit do you prefer? I think all those models with 5 in the model number will work. I am looking at 155 and 500.
I think I am using the 155 on the Blessings. Have the 500 too, but the rounder umbrella shape of the 155 sits much better in my concha.

For Spiral Dots, I’d recommend buying the regular ones to figure out your size and then get the right size as ++ version. Very expensive but also very good tips.
I bought them from Amazon Japan...

Oct 3, 2020 at 5:16 PM Post #6,431 of 11,982
Picked up the Solis this week. The wait is no fun .. Will report impressions when I have it and a sense of what it can do

Oct 3, 2020 at 8:15 PM Post #6,432 of 11,982
Spingfit are really cheap when order direct from China around 3 bucks a pair. But have to wait for deliver many days.

Oct 3, 2020 at 8:20 PM Post #6,433 of 11,982
Spingfit are really cheap when order direct from China around 3 bucks a pair. But have to wait for deliver many days.

Gotta warn you though, I think I've gotten fake Spinfits from Aliexpress (china). Bought a bunch of spinfit CP100s from them at the last sale.

They look the same externally, but they feel much stiffer than the originals I bought from an authorized vendor. Soundwise they are also slightly different, I'm not sure if this is unit variation or a new batch having different materials. I heard DUNU produces spinfits now, so perhaps if you wanna buy from Aliexpress, buying from them is safer than from one of the other small shops on Aliexpress flogging it for very cheap prices.

Oct 3, 2020 at 8:35 PM Post #6,434 of 11,982
Gotta warn you though, I think I've gotten fake Spinfits from Aliexpress (china). Bought a bunch of spinfit CP100s from them at the last sale.

They look the same externally, but they feel much stiffer than the originals I bought from an authorized vendor. Soundwise they are also slightly different, I'm not sure if this is unit variation or a new batch having different materials. I heard DUNU produces spinfits now, so perhaps if you wanna buy from Aliexpress, buying from them is safer than from one of the other small shops on Aliexpress flogging it for very cheap prices.
Ok thanks for the heads up :)

Oct 3, 2020 at 9:19 PM Post #6,435 of 11,982
Blessing 2 -- wide bore and smaller size (deeper fit) is a must for me: the mids don't sound "congested" (not that they are inherently, but the sound perception is that much more enjoyable... and nicer fitting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back