Moondrop in-ear monitors Impressions Thread
Jun 21, 2020 at 2:08 PM Post #5,747 of 11,979
I'll just pretend that I don't believe you until I get mine.

Well, i'll not forcing you. But with my fellow friends in my cycle, they mostly agree that SSR is good for the price and the spoiler button that i put on the post earlier didn't work as intended just now. Now that it has been fixed, maybe you wanna try looking at my post again.

Last edited:
Jun 21, 2020 at 2:32 PM Post #5,748 of 11,979
What should we do if we get a defective SSR cable? Will Moondrop send out a replacement to customers?
It's definitely covered by our warranty.

Moondrop Stay updated on Moondrop at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.moondroplab.com
Jun 21, 2020 at 2:46 PM Post #5,749 of 11,979
We experienced some inconsistent cable quality from our suppliers. We decide to stop the production of SSR for around one month and do investigations, we apologize for any inconvenience.

And i just ordered at another seller on Aliexpress who claims he still has some stock :unamused:

and the order got cancelled to :beyersmile:. Time to wait for SSP

Last edited:
Jun 21, 2020 at 11:19 PM Post #5,750 of 11,979
Is there any reseller in Europe that sells the anti clogging filter for the Blessing 2? Mine came loose after a few days of usage :/

The import fees in my country is crazy, so purchasing them directly from Shezen audio store would end up pretty expensive.

Jun 22, 2020 at 2:34 AM Post #5,751 of 11,979
Well, i'll not forcing you. But with my fellow friends in my cycle, they mostly agree that SSR is good for the price and the spoiler button that i put on the post earlier didn't work as intended just now. Now that it has been fixed, maybe you wanna try looking at my post again.
Understood. Then it's at least enough to get familiar with company sound which is my actual intention. Thanks.

Jun 22, 2020 at 3:29 AM Post #5,753 of 11,979
Is there any reseller in Europe that sells the anti clogging filter for the Blessing 2? Mine came loose after a few days of usage :/

The import fees in my country is crazy, so purchasing them directly from Shezen audio store would end up pretty expensive.
The filters for blessing 2 is only dust caps rather than filters, you can maybe just clean it frequently and it should be find.

Moondrop Stay updated on Moondrop at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.moondroplab.com
Jun 22, 2020 at 11:06 AM Post #5,754 of 11,979
EbH1Tp9U0AEIXIS.png large.pngEbH1UEzVAAA34_Z.jpg large.jpegEbH1TpgU0AUnuzD.jpg large.jpegEbH1TojU8AQLR00.jpg large.jpeg

Jun 22, 2020 at 11:14 AM Post #5,755 of 11,979
Is it just the pics or are they really that yellow-amberish bad gold imitation? A gold finish can be handsome but when you miss it can be quite garish and fake looking.

Last edited:
Jun 22, 2020 at 11:37 AM Post #5,756 of 11,979
So, after waiting almost three months, I finally received my Starfield. My (unneeded) first impressions:
-wow, they look even nicer IRL
-can be described as subtle: like the HD650, they don't try to wow you, they don't steal the show, but they simply let you focus on the music. I'm sure I will enjoy these a lot!

Jun 22, 2020 at 1:00 PM Post #5,757 of 11,979
So, after waiting almost three months, I finally received my Starfield. My (unneeded) first impressions:
-wow, they look even nicer IRL
-can be described as subtle: like the HD650, they don't try to wow you, they don't steal the show, but they simply let you focus on the music. I'm sure I will enjoy these a lot!
I got these about four days ago and am really enjoying them. They're by far the best looking earphones I've got, and have quickly become a favourite.

Jun 22, 2020 at 1:07 PM Post #5,758 of 11,979
I got these about four days ago and am really enjoying them. They're by far the best looking earphones I've got, and have quickly become a favourite.
Agreed. The more I listen to them, the more I like them. I'm starting to think they will be my IEM's endgame, just like the HD650 is my endgame for full sized headphones.

Jun 22, 2020 at 1:22 PM Post #5,760 of 11,979
Agreed. The more I listen to them, the more I like them. I'm starting to think they will be my IEM's endgame, just like the HD650 is my endgame for full sized headphones.
Yeah, I regularly get upgradeitis when it comes to headphones and IEMs, but these are so good and comfortable that they will likely be my endgame for the forseeable future.
I am actually hearing little things in music that I had previously missed. That's not an exaggeration at all.
I might look at getting another cable, but that's the only upgrading I'll be doing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back