Moondrop in-ear monitors Impressions Thread
Apr 24, 2019 at 5:05 PM Post #2,356 of 12,011
Just received my KPE today! I am in love with this. Remind me a lot of one of my favourite GR07 although slightly more fun IMO.

Apr 24, 2019 at 7:43 PM Post #2,357 of 12,011
0436FF3C-F03E-40B5-9E3E-29999B574C45.jpeg 76290C59-EFB6-438E-9820-29FFA540D38C.png 123207C8-A0FC-4603-A963-15655FD8F878.jpeg pre-order will start today, delivery in 1 week. The price really surprised me!

Apr 24, 2019 at 11:36 PM Post #2,359 of 12,011
Wich curenncy is that how mach dollar are these ?

Apr 25, 2019 at 12:11 AM Post #2,361 of 12,011
Apr 25, 2019 at 1:38 AM Post #2,362 of 12,011
Thats about $150 USD
Yes, but since the Kanas Pro was selling for 900 Yuan on Taobao and $180 on Aliexpress I'd expect the new one to sell for around $200 internationally.

Apr 25, 2019 at 2:00 AM Post #2,363 of 12,011
google translated from chinese:

Adjust the sound to the most vivid diamond-like diaphragm moving ear earphones

KXXS was originally an improvement project of Kanas Pro Ediion, which was re-modified once and for all.

We found that this project has no small potential, so we will list this project and give priority to development. Until later

The engineering machine that has improved the design and improved the adjusted KXXS several times will be the "Am" of the flagship moving circle.

The adeus" project engineering machine was hired on the ground to reposition KXXsS as the flagship moving human ear for development.
After that, the progress of the KXXS project can be described by surprises and surprises.
l, has achieved unprecedented sound quality performance.

Due to the improvement project of Kanas Pro Ediion, it seems that many of the former are visible on the kXXS.

However, in fact, in addition to the substantial improvement in sound quality, KXXS has also redesigned to wear a more comfortable and more beautiful appearance.
Shape, and greatly improve the level of mold and manufacturing technology, is completely reborn products.

If they can deliver what they say is a "substantial improvement" from the KPE, then I suppose it should be quite good!

Last edited:
Apr 25, 2019 at 2:54 PM Post #2,366 of 12,011
google translated from chinese:

Adjust the sound to the most vivid diamond-like diaphragm moving ear earphones

KXXS was originally an improvement project of Kanas Pro Ediion, which was re-modified once and for all.

We found that this project has no small potential, so we will list this project and give priority to development. Until later

The engineering machine that has improved the design and improved the adjusted KXXS several times will be the "Am" of the flagship moving circle.

The adeus" project engineering machine was hired on the ground to reposition KXXsS as the flagship moving human ear for development.
After that, the progress of the KXXS project can be described by surprises and surprises.
l, has achieved unprecedented sound quality performance.

Due to the improvement project of Kanas Pro Ediion, it seems that many of the former are visible on the kXXS.

However, in fact, in addition to the substantial improvement in sound quality, KXXS has also redesigned to wear a more comfortable and more beautiful appearance.
Shape, and greatly improve the level of mold and manufacturing technology, is completely reborn products.

If they can deliver what they say is a "substantial improvement" from the KPE, then I suppose it should be quite good!

Maybe there's some translation issue, but this is a lot of words to say almost nothing of substance.

Of course I just got the Kanas Pro so I'd be quite salty if this new model is substantially better. It sounds more like they were able to reduce their manufacturing overhead more than anything else.

Apr 25, 2019 at 6:24 PM Post #2,367 of 12,011
Hi. I’ve read the entire thread except for the last two pages or nearbouts. I’ve owned KPE for a few weeks and burned in for probably 80 hrs. I think they’re marvelous. The treble is sometimes painfully high pitched to me but I have over sensitive hearing. KPE beats anything I’ve ever owned iem wise.
Question: I bought some JVC spiral dots from an eBay vendor in japan—where’s the spirals, where’s the dots? Pkg photo shows both but are not visible on the tips themselves. Do I have knockoffs? Thanks

Apr 25, 2019 at 10:48 PM Post #2,368 of 12,011
Received my Kanas pro today. So far, loving them. Remind me a lot of my HD6xx, and now I'm sad I no longer have them to do a proper A/B. The only thing I dislike is that there's no chin cinch. The sound signature is slightly warmer than I was expecting, but so far, no complaints.

Apr 25, 2019 at 11:12 PM Post #2,369 of 12,011
Hi. I’ve read the entire thread except for the last two pages or nearbouts. I’ve owned KPE for a few weeks and burned in for probably 80 hrs. I think they’re marvelous. The treble is sometimes painfully high pitched to me but I have over sensitive hearing. KPE beats anything I’ve ever owned iem wise.
Question: I bought some JVC spiral dots from an eBay vendor in japan—where’s the spirals, where’s the dots? Pkg photo shows both but are not visible on the tips themselves. Do I have knockoffs? Thanks
61m970jwnlL._SY879_.jpg

Apr 25, 2019 at 11:26 PM Post #2,370 of 12,011
Hi guys. I am already on my second pair of Crescents. The first pair had a problem with ventilation where they would after a while start playing a lot quiter because of the water or sweat probably would block the nozzle filter. Second pair has the same problem. I guess they all have this design flaw so I need a new pair of earphones. Any recommendations in the sub 50 USD region? I want them to sound as good or better than Crescents and also I would love to have detachable cable. I am asking here because I need help from someone who knows Crescents.

Since you've got already 2 pairs, I'd rid of the stock mesh in one pair and replace it for another mesh with bigger "pores" just to make sure it isn't the culprit after all. (Or you can DIY one using 3M micropore, alcohol swab, tea paper, etc...)

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Dus...?spm=a2g03.10010108.1000001.12.515c15c8taX7ck

Users who are viewing this thread

Back