Monster Turbine Pro Copper Replacements
Nov 15, 2014 at 6:17 AM Post #31 of 119
  Got $150.00 for them on eBay - pretty good price I reckon considering I purchased them in 2011.

I feel sorry for the person who paid 150
tongue_smile.gif

Dec 25, 2014 at 2:46 AM Post #35 of 119
Yes, it is a worry about the lifetime warranty although if you could get the Solo 2's as a replacement maybe not so bad. It's not an IEM but probably the best of the Monster products ATM. The Pro Coppers are discontinued so I'm not sure what Monster are supposed to do - keep a load of them aside for warranty? Perhaps there will be a new IEM in 2015. I'm certainly hoping. I Should probably sell them anyways. I've hardly used mine and should get around $140.00 here in AU.
monster did not manufacture the solo 2. I believe they severed ties with Dr. Dre over a year or so ago. I believe I read that beats made them themselves. So the warranty replacement would even work for those.
Has anyone ever asked for a warranty replacement with either of the miles Davis models? Or did monster stop making those too? Someone should tell them there are sets on eBay and amazon, and you want them to purchase one and ship it to you.

Jan 8, 2015 at 5:25 PM Post #37 of 119
monster did not manufacture the solo 2. I believe they severed ties with Dr. Dre over a year or so ago. I believe I read that beats made them themselves. So the warranty replacement would even work for those.
Has anyone ever asked for a warranty replacement with either of the miles Davis models? Or did monster stop making those too? Someone should tell them there are sets on eBay and amazon, and you want them to purchase one and ship it to you.

I called today to get a replacement for the Miles Davis Tributes, one side of them is quieter than the other. They said they were discontinued and to pick another off the website. I see they don't have anything comparable at all anymore, kinda annoyed about that. Hopefully they will be releasing something something better soon!

Feb 28, 2015 at 1:51 AM Post #39 of 119
Hey, dunno how many of you are based in europe, but just wanted to say that when I contacted monster AMD to replace my monster miles davis turbines last week, they assured me that they still had these in Stock over there in Amsterdam (I said I would send anything before they could guarantee that I would receive the same or equivalent, as I'm sure I could get them repaired in some other way if not).

maybe contacting their europe branch for replacement could be a last resort if they're all out of turbines in the U.S. if the shipping isn't too expensive (I just sent mine in an envelope - they're already broken after all). IMO they should accept it since they are obviously not able to deliver on their replacement guarantee over there. ~$100 IEMs are not a good replacement for  ~$400 ones.  

Mar 25, 2015 at 12:14 PM Post #40 of 119
Hi, considering we are well into 2015 and monster have already announced their new line of headphones ( consisting of new sports headphones and the DNA 2.0 design) is it safe to say the new turbines arent coming this year (relating back to a comment another user made last year). I've had my turbine pro golds for many years now and think that they're due an upgrade. Does anyone have any news as to whether a new line of turbines will be released in the foreseeable future or is it a false hope? (ps. apologies for commenting off topic but the mention of new turbines caught my attention)

Apr 3, 2015 at 3:24 PM Post #42 of 119
  Tried to get my Miles Davis Tributes replaced today, but their line up right now is not appealing at all...

Same problem,my monsters are physically damaged which makes them liable to be replaced once i think but the line is seriously bad.Any chance the retail outlet ,if it has the replacement will replace it??

I got from visions.ca

Apr 9, 2015 at 2:52 AM Post #45 of 119
I would too! This whole topic is just ridiculous. I would think they would be legally obligated to replace or refund. hell, at the very least they could allow you to purchase a set off ebay or amazon at their expense....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back