Monster Miles Davis Tribute thread
Mar 25, 2012 at 9:33 AM Post #1,926 of 2,269

Quote:
60 days...but why not do the community a favour and sell it at the same price u bought it at?
Ie. taking no loss -incl shipping - at least someone might enjoy it?

That's exactly what I did
cool.gif

Mar 25, 2012 at 10:01 AM Post #1,929 of 2,269
If my Miles Davis Cable breaks I would not want them to be replaced by the Trumpets. What if I don't like the sound signature? I already own the Pro-Copper and think the Miles is a step above in the way the vocals sound more real to me. I would probably find a way to re-cable them and forfeit the warranty.

Mar 25, 2012 at 10:11 AM Post #1,930 of 2,269

Quote:
If my Miles Davis Cable breaks I would not want them to be replaced by the Trumpets. What if I don't like the sound signature? I already own the Pro-Copper and think the Miles is a step above in the way the vocals sound more real to me. I would probably find a way to re-cable them and forfeit the warranty.

but but...you could de-core the trumpets too! hehe

Mar 25, 2012 at 11:43 AM Post #1,935 of 2,269
I got these and the TF10s recently.

I like these so much better. Lol! I suppose it is a preference thing.

Agreed. In fact, liked both the TT Isurus' and CKM50's (your discoveries) better than the TF10's and ended up selling them, which funded most of the MD Tributes - much happier with the Tributes. Never really liked the TF10's much - they never did anything really well to my ears, but I'm probably in the minority as they seem to have many fans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back