Monster Miles Davis Tribute thread
Mar 6, 2012 at 11:26 AM Post #1,668 of 2,269

Quote:
OMG tell us what's inside!

Are you serious? 
confused.gif
 We already know pretty much as it has been discussed a lot. But if you are then I will. 
redface.gif

Mar 6, 2012 at 1:08 PM Post #1,669 of 2,269

Quote:
Are you serious? 
confused.gif
 We already know pretty much as it has been discussed a lot. But if you are then I will. 
redface.gif

I got what comes with your standard brown box model one. Just exactly like the guy in this youtube video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-dWorI6p_s

First 10 minute impression are favorable but not blown away. They sounded superb when I was listening to some slow songs from Regina Spektor where it is just her with her piano and you can hear it reverberate in the room and it was palpable. Then I decided to see how they sounded with something really agressive so I cranked in some lossless Slayer "Reign In Blood"
L3000.gif
 and also some Nine Inch Nails. They sound okay but what I did notice that bothered me a little bit was that since there are slow drivers in the Miles Davis they make fast songs sound kind of sloppy. I was expecting this effect to happen but I wanted to test how it is in person. It is sloppy in like you hear notes in the sound that stay too long past when the new notes are coming in and it makes it kind of messy a little bit. Isolation I find it on the same level as my Pro-Coppers.

Mar 6, 2012 at 4:45 PM Post #1,670 of 2,269
Received mine today. It came in the brown felt covered box. Luckily no problems with build so far and like them better than the MTPC. Did anyone else notice they changed the shape of the gel SuperTips to look like the foam ones?

Mar 6, 2012 at 6:40 PM Post #1,672 of 2,269
I just got home to find my MDTs waiting. Here are a few quick pictures taken with my iPhone.

Front Cover

Back Cover

Brown box out of cover

Cover and Brown Box

Open box with CD, pouch, MDTs and hard case.

Open box - taking out accessories

2nd layer of box with tip holder and leather/denim case

3rd layer of box with regular and Super tips

Mar 6, 2012 at 7:42 PM Post #1,675 of 2,269
Mar 6, 2012 at 7:55 PM Post #1,678 of 2,269

Quote:
Oh hell no !!!    Fake ones ?   You have got to be kidding me.   I just ordered mine from here :  http://www.cheapmonsterheadphones.co.uk/index.php?main_page=FILENAME_ORDER_STATUS&order_id=256

And they appear to be Paypal verified .... but now I hear about fake ones, and have NO clue what I just ordered.

get paypal to refund u immediately.
How can u be a member of trade...and not know these things...

Quote:
Yep you just ordered fakes, that's a well know fake website who sells 100% all fakes.

+1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back