Monoprice Hi-Fi DJ Style Headphone Review
Aug 29, 2011 at 8:40 AM Post #18 of 273
Good take on them.. I think they are one in the same as the kickers..Let the flood gates open!!  Why would you not get one is my question..These are still one of my faves and in my headphone rotation at work.. Without a doubt a Gem like no other..

Aug 29, 2011 at 8:52 AM Post #23 of 273
O yeah, I think we should take some time out to thank Dsnuts for the introducing the Kickers HP451 to the community. If it weren't for her him, we probably wouldn't be talking about these cans right now. 

Edit: oh, oops

Aug 29, 2011 at 8:57 AM Post #24 of 273

Quote:
O yeah, I think we should take some time out to thank Dsnuts for the introducing the Kickers HP451 to the community. If it weren't for her, we probably wouldn't be talking about these cans right now. 

No man no thanks needed.. I was on a mission from god.. Let them know about the kickers.. is what I heard.. Oh I am a man by the way.. The girl in the pic is just a friend of mine.. lol!!

Aug 29, 2011 at 9:10 AM Post #26 of 273
Great review. I'll keep these in mind down the road. Thanks a lot.

Aug 29, 2011 at 10:19 AM Post #28 of 273

Quote:
In a good way.

Very best,

So since you are indeed a "basshead" (self-classified :)), do you think these are a good option and give fight to at least
the Sony XB500/XB700 (or any Ultrasone you might have heard of?)

Thanks.

BTW, to the OP, good review. Lovely pictures!

Aug 29, 2011 at 10:22 AM Post #29 of 273
But the question still stands, do these Monoprice and Kickers sound exactly the same, is there absolutely no difference, dampening and such are identical too? I suppose Monoprice is US based and pretty much selling their gear themselves so finding this in EU will be hard, very hard I suppose. 

Aug 29, 2011 at 10:26 AM Post #30 of 273
BTW, to the OP, good review. Lovely pictures!

Thanks. ^_^
But the question still stands, do these Monoprice and Kickers sound exactly the same, is there absolutely no difference? I suppose Monoprice is US based and pretty much selling their gear themselves so finding this in EU will be hard, very hard I suppose. 

I would imagine they're exactly the same as everything about them looks the same. I haven't used actual OEM Kicker HP541's to justify if they are exactly the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back