Microsoft's Surface Headphones
Jul 28, 2019 at 6:50 PM Post #46 of 48
For some reason, my ears seems quite picky after listening a lot of Hifiman and Sennheiser audiophile headphones, I can't tolerate consumer grade headphones, such as beats and surface headphones.

Jul 28, 2019 at 9:13 PM Post #47 of 48
For some reason, my ears seems quite picky after listening a lot of Hifiman and Sennheiser audiophile headphones, I can't tolerate consumer grade headphones, such as beats and surface headphones.
You never know. You might miss out on something good :)

Jul 28, 2019 at 11:04 PM Post #48 of 48
I have had, used, and loved these Surface headphones since mid April. They have great ergonomics with the volume knob, the external sound mix-in knob, and the tap transport control. They have wonderful noise suppression, though I cannot compare that to the Bose QC35, which I have not heard. They are very comfortable and simple to adjust.

Their sound snows good sound stage, excellent bass and strong subbass, strong presence of vocals, and rolled off treble, more so than I prefer.

As someone posted previously, it was HARD to find the 5 band EQ, but when I finally did, I reduced the lowest and next lowest band by 1 (of 12) steps and raised the next to highest and highest and by 1 and 2 steps, respectively. That made their sound much better for me.

These are very good sounding, super convenient, and fold up to fit into one of the side pockets of the Surface case I bought. I really enjoy them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back