MHDT Paradisea(+) Owners Club
Sep 22, 2009 at 9:51 AM Post #301 of 338

Attention Forum Shoppers!

BigBoxStore.com is a Chinese wholesale company distributing Iphones, Gadgets, Digital Cameras, and more for extremely low affordable prices. You don't pay for anything until people pay you. No need to stock home/office with merchandise. After you've made a sale and collected money from your client, we send the merchandise to the client directly.

Interested in more details? Contact our Cheap Electronics Website.

[url=http://www.bigboxstore.com/cellphones/wrist-watch-phones]

Sep 24, 2009 at 10:07 AM Post #302 of 338
Hi There
some advice needed:
I'm Looking to buy TV Stands or a TV Wall Unit For a loft I'm closing on.
Can you guys give me a good recommendation of where is the leading deal on these? I live in LA and I heard that the big thing about these Furniture TV Stands is the cost of shipping and installation.
Thanks

G

Sep 27, 2009 at 12:51 AM Post #303 of 338
Hey
I'm Looking to purchase Entertainment CentersorTV Stands For a new boutique hotel I'm invested in.
Can anyone give me a good recommendation of where is the top deal on these? I live in New York and I heard that the big thing about these products is the cost of shipping and installation.
Thanks

C.

Oct 5, 2009 at 1:04 PM Post #304 of 338
I have a decent Paradisea 3+ casing which not in used anymore. I am planning to give it away to anyone who needs the casing. It is the standard acrylic casing without any obvious scratches or defects. Only the 8 gold plated hex bolts are taken out for my DIY project.

New owner needs to pay shipping to where ever u want me to ship to. Casing is free and I don't mind small token from any generosity.... I am awaiting PM ..... and lucky owner will be notified here.

Oct 5, 2009 at 2:07 PM Post #305 of 338
Quote:

Originally Posted by AdamWysokinski /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Do you know if it is possible to lower the strength of Paradisea output signal? I've tried to connect it to my speakers rig (Sugden Bijou + Spendors) but it was very loud with harsh distortions while playing some "hot-mastered" cds (clippings?). I've tried Sugden CD player (a bit better) and Pioneer DVD player (very loud signal).

Thanks,
Adam

Endler Audio: Stepped Attenuators, Behringer 2496 Mods, Speaker Cables and Interconnects, Speakers

or

Attenuators

or similar...

Oct 7, 2009 at 2:56 AM Post #306 of 338

Attn: Las Vegas Dreamers...

The only real solid investment you have is cash that is in your hands. Today, the dollar has lost its value, the real estate & stock market is dead, and jobs are scarce...

My Message --> Your better off controlling the numbers by gambling online!

Have you ever cashed in using Poker Rooms & Poker Games ?

Check out our - Gambling website.

Oct 12, 2009 at 3:45 AM Post #308 of 338
áå÷ø èåá
äééúé öøéê úâáåø ìéìãéí ùìé ììîåã àðâìéú

äáòéä äééúä ìîöåà îùäå ùîúàéí ìîòáø ì5 éçéãåú ìéîåã

ì÷ç ìé äîåï æîï ìîöåà îùäå àéëåúé, àçøé äøáä áéøåøéí îöàúé àú äãáø äîåùìí. ä÷åøñ äæä òåìä ìçåãù ôçåú îîä ùàðé îùìí ìîåøä ôøèéú ìùéòåø àçã åäåà îàôùø ìéìã ììîåã ëîä ùäåà øåöä! ëáø òìéðå î65 ì80 !

ùååä ìðñåú! ìéîåã àðâìéú áçéðí

Oct 18, 2009 at 9:43 PM Post #309 of 338
Need help!
The problem with op-amp sunv2 from Audio-gd.
When i installed it to paradisea 3 I've got really bad bad sound coming to my Denon d5000. Not bad, but horrible, i would say its not working normally in paradisea at all!
I tried to use grounding from other source while opa sun was installed to Paradisea, but it doesn't help either
frown.gif

Then i instaled opa sunv2 to my Audio-gd Compass - everything is OK!
I have no ideas what is wrong with combination paradisea 3 + opa sunV2.
Maybe some of you installed opa sun to paradisea3 ? Please share your experience.
Any ideas would be appreciated!

Thank you in advance.

Jan 22, 2010 at 1:48 AM Post #311 of 338
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fusco /img/forum/go_quote.gif
About to pull the trigger on a Paradisea3 and was hoping for some feedback on power cables -- any recommendations? $100 or so is my budget.

I read a review of the Paradisea that mentioned that this Furutech G-320Ag-18 was a good match.

I also saw earlier in this thread someone mention the Zu Cable Birth.

Any other recommendations?

The Zu Birth does sound good with the Paradisea ... I had one for quite some time when I had my Paradisea+. I actually think it's a pretty decent choice as it's available (if your on your Ebay game) for around 50 bucks very frequently:

zu birth, Electronics, proac. Great deals on eBay!

I also thought the Audio Arts Power 1 was a pretty nice cord with the Paradisea+:

(bout 50 bucks over budget, though:

Award Winning, Audiophile Quality Cables, Affordable Prices

All in all, I've found that various power cables do indeed affect the sound but it is a very nitpicky and "focused" sort of listening that is going to enjoy such voodoo (my opinion). Myself? I enjoy experimenting with such and have invested a decent sum in power cords (I currently use a Black Sands Violet with a Havana DAC).

But that said ... I think one could spend 50 bucks on a Zu Birth and still have just as much fun and enjoyment from their gear as they might with a 400 dollar Violet cord (or a 3.00 generic grey computer cord for that matter, once they forgot the equipment and simply listened to the music).

Have fun.

Jan 22, 2010 at 6:07 PM Post #312 of 338
Thanks s1rrah.

You really can't beat the price on that Zu Birth cable on ebay, so I'll probably go with that.

For anyone who comes across this thread in the future, this usa hifi store on ebay has some decent prices on Audio Art cables (PC 1 Furutech for $160, which is about $40 cheaper than Audio Art website).

Feb 3, 2010 at 9:06 AM Post #313 of 338
I am considering purchasing a Paradisea 3. I've read a lot of nice reviews on it and it seems to be a pretty good bargain. I have owned a good variety (Levinson, Theta, ARC etc...) of dacs and cd players before but never a NOS dac. But I was wondering if there's anyone out there who has compared the Paradisea to a reference level dac?

I realize it wouldn't be an apples to apples comparison based on cost but was just wondering how it would compare. Right now I am in a situation where I am forced to downgrade from my reference level ($10k msrp) dac and hoping a Paradisea 3 could hold me over a while. I'd go for the Havana but I can't afford it since I'm also looking to switch out speakers. Thoughts/opinions appreciated.

Feb 13, 2010 at 5:14 AM Post #314 of 338
Quote:

Originally Posted by computerparts /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I am considering purchasing a Paradisea 3. I've read a lot of nice reviews on it and it seems to be a pretty good bargain. I have owned a good variety (Levinson, Theta, ARC etc...) of dacs and cd players before but never a NOS dac. But I was wondering if there's anyone out there who has compared the Paradisea to a reference level dac?

I realize it wouldn't be an apples to apples comparison based on cost but was just wondering how it would compare. Right now I am in a situation where I am forced to downgrade from my reference level ($10k msrp) dac and hoping a Paradisea 3 could hold me over a while. I'd go for the Havana but I can't afford it since I'm also looking to switch out speakers. Thoughts/opinions appreciated.

I would recommend that you should go with Havana instead of Paradisea. I upgraded from P3 to Havana is less than 6 weeks.

Feb 13, 2010 at 5:24 AM Post #315 of 338
Quote:

Originally Posted by OutdoorXplorer /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I would recommend that you should go with Havana instead of Paradisea. I upgraded from P3 to Havana is less than 6 weeks.

I agree with OutdoorXplorer ...

But i also think that if your finances dictate that you should have a Paradisea3, as opposed to a Havana ... then you will not be disappointed.

Both DACs are very very nice.

The Havana DAC very slightly edges out the Paradisea3 in regards to detail and "cleanliness" of sound ... (I've had them both); Havana is cleaner, more detailed and just all around more involving.

But they are both, still, very good ... so live happily with either ... get them while you can ... they will be collectors items some soon day.

(and have fun!)

beerchug.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back