MHDT Paradisea(+) Owners Club
May 3, 2015 at 4:04 AM Post #332 of 338
It should be live! I have one and I am just about to modify the board (replace op-amps, all of the film caps with higher quality if I can, and in certain places larger value (3.0uf at output).

Jan 4, 2016 at 5:23 PM Post #335 of 338

Where can I buy the coax input cable for a Paradisea 3?  Do you know? 

It's a standard rca style digital cable (75ohm), keep the length 3-10ft and you should be golden. Here's a great brand to use: (BJC)
http://www.amazon.com/Coaxial-Digital-Audio-Cable-Black/dp/B002872F0Q

--------------------------------------------

1/10 edit: acquired a Pagoda and selling my Paradisea 3. http://www.head-fi.org/t/793666/fs-mhdt-labs-paradisea-3-multibit-nos-tube-dac-w-various-tubes-110v-or-220v

Dec 24, 2016 at 10:15 AM Post #336 of 338
Dear forum friends, I am new to this forum. I am using Paradisea DAC. Unfortunately, the front acrylic face plate is broken when I tighten the  screw after the cleaning work.  Now I would like to get one face plate. I contacted the MHDT Lab people, but there is no response.  Here I am requesting our forum members, if anyone has spare face plate, kindly let me get and I will pay for that.  Thank you.   

Dec 24, 2016 at 10:16 AM Post #337 of 338
Dear forum friends, I am new to this forum. I am using Paradisea DAC. Unfortunately, the front acrylic face plate is broken when I tighten the  screw after the cleaning work.  Now I would like to get one face plate. I contacted the MHDT Lab people, but there is no response.  Here I am requesting our forum members, if anyone has spare face plate, kindly let me get and I will pay for that.  Thank you.   

Sep 5, 2017 at 10:04 PM Post #338 of 338
Just curious anyone using the latest Burson V6s on the Paradisea? I just just ordered 2 versions of V6 for my Paradisea 3 .

I prefer sounding of my current Paradisea 3 with Burson V5 and Bendix tube then Denalfrips Ares.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back