Meze EMPYREAN - the First Isodynamic Hybrid Array Headphone
Nov 23, 2018 at 5:13 PM Post #1,142 of 12,974
Haha that someone was me, but I hear you!
I've listened to them on Canjam London this year, but I'd never recommend them to anyone here based on such a shallow impression.

Uhh, all I seem capable of is shallow impressions.

Seriously, I heard these at Canjam NYC earlier this year & posted repeatedly about them here since (loved the sound). But it's more along the lines of psyching myself up to somehow acquire them than recommending them based on extensive listening (that didn't happen).

Nov 23, 2018 at 5:20 PM Post #1,143 of 12,974
Nov 23, 2018 at 5:34 PM Post #1,145 of 12,974
C885B9C9-443B-4ADD-9F8B-B93228D4288E.gif

Nov 24, 2018 at 12:42 AM Post #1,148 of 12,974
I wonder if this beautiful, fascinating headphone offering will play nicely with Sony NW - WM1A in balanced, Questyle QP1R, and Lotoo Paw Gold Diana?

Nov 24, 2018 at 2:13 AM Post #1,149 of 12,974
I have been on Headfi for a very long time and I always like to help anyone if I can, making the right purchase decision. in my books the Empyrean is really worth it, just like Chord DACs are. Meze is coming from Romania and that's where I was born, so I am really proud about this product and yes I have paid for mine, is coming next week :)

Sorry I missed that last part. Ok.

Nov 24, 2018 at 4:52 AM Post #1,152 of 12,974
A pair of fully run-in Empyrean headphones is available to demo at the Nintronics Open Day today.
Someone said Nintronics wouldn't have any so I'm made up they got a pair for ppl to listen to them today, whoever goes will have a great day, meeting Rob watts was the highlight of my day,not sure what the set up will be but I'm sure Chord blu 2 Dave hugo TT 2 and M scaler will be on demonstration. I hope they have the Meze audio Empyrean hooked up to Hugo TT 2 and M scaler and can give us all in here some feed back. I went to the hi-fi lounge open day

Nov 24, 2018 at 5:42 AM Post #1,155 of 12,974
Someone said Nintronics wouldn't have any so I'm made up they got a pair for ppl to listen to them today, whoever goes will have a great day, meeting Rob watts was the highlight of my day,not sure what the set up will be but I'm sure Chord blu 2 Dave hugo TT 2 and M scaler will be on demonstration. I hope they have the Meze audio Empyrean hooked up to Hugo TT 2 and M scaler and can give us all in here some feed back. I went to the hi-fi lounge open day

OMG it's making me really impatient to get my demo pair. Ha ha. I just gotta decide......Hugo TT2 or Hugo 2 for me being mobile? Haha decisions decisions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back