Meze 99 Classics Discussion + Impressions Thread
Aug 10, 2019 at 10:59 AM Post #5,882 of 7,679
15654491205251757899465.jpg

Aug 11, 2019 at 10:30 AM Post #5,888 of 7,679
Although, the empyreans are planar and the 99s are not. What makes the 99s so appealing to me might be lost with the planars.
Trust me (brew haha) if you were to listen to the Empyrean, nothing will be lost except for YOU, melting away into your music.
I love my 99classics immensely and listen to them daily. I’ll never get rid of them, but there’s no comparison. If you already like the Meze sound and you have the discretionary income, it’s a no brainer... my opinion of course. The ONLY reason I dont own them is I can’t afford them...yet.

Aug 11, 2019 at 10:49 AM Post #5,889 of 7,679
Trust me (brew haha) if you were to listen to the Empyrean, nothing will be lost except for YOU, melting away into your music.
I love my 99classics immensely and listen to them daily. I’ll never get rid of them, but there’s no comparison. If you already like the Meze sound and you have the discretionary income, it’s a no brainer... my opinion of course. The ONLY reason I dont own them is I can’t afford them...yet.
Well that was very convincing. Looks like they'll be my next purchase.

Aug 11, 2019 at 11:43 AM Post #5,890 of 7,679
Wow wow ...! If you guys think the Meze 99 Classics "destroys" the Sennheiser HD xxx .... then the Empyrean should be compared to the Sennheiser HE 1? :grinning:

Aug 11, 2019 at 11:51 AM Post #5,891 of 7,679
Well that was very convincing. Looks like they'll be my next purchase.
And then you'll definitely have to get hold of me so that I can sponge off of your good fortune and give it a listen!

Aug 11, 2019 at 11:52 AM Post #5,892 of 7,679
Wow wow ...! If you guys think the Meze 99 Classics "destroys" the Sennheiser HD xxx .... then the Empyrean should be compared to the Sennheiser HE 1? :grinning:
Lol. Nah, it’s just the Empyrean is so so much better and should be, versus the 99 classics. It’s in another league.

Aug 11, 2019 at 2:56 PM Post #5,894 of 7,679
I don’t think so. The Empyrean is a fine headphone but nothing like the HE-1’s sorry. I also don’t think the Classics destroys anything it is a very good headphone but I don’t think destroys anything as they are what they are and other headphones are what they are neither is better than the other just different.

Aug 11, 2019 at 2:59 PM Post #5,895 of 7,679
I don’t think so. The Empyrean is a fine headphone but nothing like the HE-1’s sorry. I also don’t think the Classics destroys anything it is a very good headphone but I don’t think destroys anything as they are what they are and other headphones are what they are neither is better than the other just different.
True.
I really like the 99s signature.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back