Metallica - St. Anger
Jun 8, 2003 at 6:35 AM Post #47 of 111
on that note, i will agree that you are entitled to your opinion about my posts
wink.gif

Jun 8, 2003 at 7:06 PM Post #49 of 111
The Black album did suck, thanks to Bob Rock, burn in hell Bob!

very_evil_smiley.gif

Jun 9, 2003 at 12:23 AM Post #51 of 111
I was watching the race on fox today and the CD was being advertised at EVERY SINGLE DAMN BREAK !

one thing to choose against bad music , another to have it rammed down my throat !

Jun 9, 2003 at 2:50 AM Post #54 of 111
Quote:

Originally posted by daycart1
Megadeth is almost always better. Then there is more straightforward stuff like Slayer....

I still don't understand how Metallica can command this much attention after releasing excrement for 13 years now and pissing in everyone's face who ever took a liking to them. Consistency is everything and these guys don't have it.

Jun 9, 2003 at 5:55 AM Post #55 of 111
Quote:

Originally posted by rickcr42
I was watching the race on fox today and the CD was being advertised at EVERY SINGLE DAMN BREAK !

one thing to choose against bad music , another to have it rammed down my throat !

Yeah, I taped the race today and was just watching it. Thank goodness for the ff button during Metallicka commercials!

Jun 9, 2003 at 3:41 PM Post #56 of 111
Quote:

Originally posted by KR...
However, I have never meet a true Metal fan in real life or on-line that thought that the Black album was a metal album and that they didn't sell out with that trash, not a one. That's reality of it all.

OTOH, I have met fans on-line who would die arguing that they sold out with Fade to Black (!!!) and that Master and Justice are nothing but conceptual clones of Ride the Lightning. I also know fans who laugh at Kill `em All for its immature lyrics.

BTW, they were millionaires even before the Black album.

Also, as I grow older, I tend to appreciate their last two studio albums much more than at the time they were released.

Having said this, I have no problem finding this hilarious:

http://www.campchaos.com/cartoons/na...terbad_56k.swf

smily_headphones1.gif

Jun 9, 2003 at 6:32 PM Post #59 of 111
Quote:

Originally posted by miroslav
OTOH, I have met fans on-line who would die arguing that they sold out with Fade to Black (!!!) and that Master and Justice are nothing but conceptual clones of Ride the Lightning. I also know fans who laugh at Kill `em All for its immature lyrics.

BTW, they were millionaires even before the Black album.

Also, as I grow older, I tend to appreciate their last two studio albums much more than at the time they were released.

Having said this, I have no problem finding this hilarious:

http://www.campchaos.com/cartoons/na...terbad_56k.swf

smily_headphones1.gif

Everything you posted is funny!

biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back