MEElectronics M6 Review
Mar 4, 2014 at 1:32 AM Post #511 of 563
Anyone know if there's any difference in durability between M6P and S6P?

Mar 4, 2014 at 1:56 AM Post #512 of 563
Anyone know if there's any difference in durability between M6P and S6P?

sports S6P should be better cable being sport model.....kevlar re-inforced but theres no mentioning from the mfr. and it looks like rubbery one than m6 shiny plasticy.

Aug 18, 2014 at 11:49 PM Post #519 of 563
Can anyone confirm if the S6P has better quality tips than the m6?

They all same across M6/S6 series....single,bi,tri flange tips......just the colors and mic/vol control and pouch are variants but S6/P has different cable for sweat resistant etc and arm band....

Aug 19, 2014 at 12:14 AM Post #520 of 563
If you want just the M6 you cld save some $10-17 to M6P/S6/P versions,as there's no sound,no fit,no shell differences......But with the sports version you get an improved version of cable,black/red color combination,big pouch,armband,extn cabe,mic/vol control,carabiner for that additional price,tho......

Aug 19, 2014 at 6:22 PM Post #521 of 563
Thanks guys for the confirmation.  I haven't been this this web for nearly half a decade, so things have changed a bit.

I've already owned 2 of these.  One got sucked into my bicycle chain and the other I gave away to my dad and he is loving the fit.

I'm going to order the M6, but since I've been away for so long is there any other bargain in the market that's suitable for sport activities?

cheer!

Aug 20, 2014 at 8:21 AM Post #522 of 563
Thanks guys for the confirmation.  I haven't been this this web for nearly half a decade, so things have changed a bit.

I've already owned 2 of these.  One got sucked into my bicycle chain and the other I gave away to my dad and he is loving the fit.

I'm going to order the M6, but since I've been away for so long is there any other bargain in the market that's suitable for sport activities?

cheer!

S6- still bang for the buck,upgrade to M6.....under $30 tag.....if you stretch your budget get VSD3S fm Vsonic......take a look for urself clicking the below link....I would highly recommend this for your hunt,both for its excellent sound and has removable cable,best being over the ear design....

http://www.lendmeurears.com/vsd3s/

Aug 22, 2014 at 6:35 AM Post #523 of 563
  Are the M6 iem still great for the gym? Any other iems i should look at which have good isolation for the gym? Budget around $50

yep.  still got that fit, sound has more competition now but it kept getting cheaper so still looks greatty great value and should hold fast in your ear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back