MEElectronics M6 Review
May 1, 2015 at 7:36 AM Post #556 of 563
Whoaaaaa that was an intense read! Hahahah i am usually a philips fanboy but i had broken too many of them and am starting to be brave enough to explore new brands hahaha ( finding sound quality rather than commun brands )
Great review from mark! You basically made me fall in love with them before even buying them hahaha

So i just placed my order for these beauties and hope for the best hehehehe,

I'm probably going to ask stupid questions but i'm just curious? Does these last for more than lets say 6 months? And how are they compared to the phillips she 3590

Thankssss a lot guys will tell you how they are after they arrive

aww, thank you.

yeah they should last a good while however thats always dependant on how they are treated.  putting in a little case when your not using them does wonders for keeping tihngs alive.

re the 3590, sorry dunno.

shall look forward to seeing what you make of thum when they come.

Feb 8, 2016 at 12:11 AM Post #557 of 563
its been awhile for this thread, but does anyone have any input in comparing these to the soundMagic E80? these would be used for on stage monitoring and at home use as well. Isolation is important.   =)

Feb 9, 2016 at 9:20 AM Post #558 of 563
  its been awhile for this thread, but does anyone have any input in comparing these to the soundMagic E80? these would be used for on stage monitoring and at home use as well. Isolation is important.   =)

erm, well the 80 would be greatly better, very significantly but thenthey cost very different amounts.

mind you the m6 and its over ear fitting mokes it actully a great fit for cheap end monitor use.  still im not getting where your coming from to come down to those two things?

Feb 9, 2016 at 11:04 PM Post #559 of 563
From what I've seen they both are around $50 (US) I read here on headfi that the 80s are fairly neutral and sound great, I've had my eye on them since I helped my sister with the e10s. I also read that they m6 pros are a good cheap onstage IEM.

EDIT: I now see that the m6 and the m6pro are indeed different and I posted this in the non-pro forum  =/

Feb 11, 2016 at 11:15 PM Post #560 of 563
I've tried several IEMs recommended here at head-fi and I have to say the M6 Sport has been the biggest disappointment.

I've tried very long hours burn-in ( over 200 hours, so far ), but they still sound like pound shop buds with added bass bloat. I bought them from an ebay seller for just under £20 UK, in January 2016.

Does anyone know if there are fakes of these going around?

Feb 13, 2016 at 10:50 AM Post #561 of 563
  I've tried several IEMs recommended here at head-fi and I have to say the M6 Sport has been the biggest disappointment.

I've tried very long hours burn-in ( over 200 hours, so far ), but they still sound like pound shop buds with added bass bloat. I bought them from an ebay seller for just under £20 UK, in January 2016.

Does anyone know if there are fakes of these going around?

its possible, ive not rally heard of there being fakes but you can never be too sure.  its ofcourse always possible you just got a duff set?

Mar 14, 2016 at 6:52 AM Post #562 of 563
Hi guys, I recently bought the M6 sport for gym use. I had the Sennheiser CX 3.00 (latest one) before that and absolutely loved the comfort and sound quality for the price. Unfortunately the Sennheisers gave up rather quickly (4-5 months). So I read reviews about good gym IEMs and got these.
Now I have a couple of issues that have been really bothering me. First off sound quality is OK, the Sennheisers were much better in terms of soundstage and clarity, but I can probably get used to the M6. My main problem with these is that I can't seem to get a proper fit. I've tried all the supplied eartips, and when I actually do get a proper seal, It feels like this uncomfortable sort of "vacuum" and the sound nearly disappears - imagine playing music on your speakers in a room, getting out of it and closing the door - this is what it sounds like. With all other IEMs I've always used the standard (medium size) tips and have had no issues. 
When I do somehow get these to stay in properly and start training, things like moving my jaw or smiling drastically change the sound, which is incredibly annoying.
Has anyone experienced similar issues? Is there a fix for this or should I just send these back?

PS I've also had the Vsonic GR06 which were awesome and with a similar form factor, had no issues with them whatsoever.

Apr 27, 2017 at 4:59 AM Post #563 of 563
Hello everyone,

After some research I decided to pick those. I never had 'Quality' headphones (I'm using Microsoft LX-3000 at work) and it's my first IEM pair. I'm not too happy with them, they sound too harsh on highs for me and playing manually around the 4K region in my EQ seems to make it better, but not perfect. I was wondering if someone did a professional EQing and can share the values with me? (as I'm quite new).
Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back