Matrix Mini-i Balanced DAC+HP amp
Jan 21, 2011 at 10:38 PM Post #616 of 1,055
hey guys, kind of a noobie question but would it be ok to use the XLR outputs and the RCA outputs at the same time? I was thinking of running the XLR to some active monitors and the RCA out to a subwoofer.

Jan 22, 2011 at 2:29 AM Post #617 of 1,055
Jan 30, 2011 at 6:29 PM Post #619 of 1,055
Hi guys. I recieved this beauty a couple of days ago. It played for 1 straight day and suddenly stopped working. I've tried every input but can't make it work again.

2-Toslink NO SAMPLE. I guess this is a software problem? I've tried all the steps in the manual without result. Even had it unplugged for 5 hours, and still the same problem... Any suggestions?

Sad mini-i owner from Norway!

Jan 30, 2011 at 7:08 PM Post #620 of 1,055

Quote:
Hi guys. I recieved this beauty a couple of days ago. It played for 1 straight day and suddenly stopped working. I've tried every input but can't make it work again.

2-Toslink NO SAMPLE. I guess this is a software problem? I've tried all the steps in the manual without result. Even had it unplugged for 5 hours, and still the same problem... Any suggestions?

Sad mini-i owner from Norway!

Were two or more equipment connected?

I think that it is a breakdown. I think that it is an initial malfunction. 
You should contact those who sell it. 

Feb 1, 2011 at 11:23 AM Post #626 of 1,055
Feb 2, 2011 at 12:42 PM Post #629 of 1,055

Quote:
Quote:
No sound at all from the mini-i... I guess something is broken :frowning2: Seems like it doesn't find the source...

Have you contacted the dealer?
This time, it is the Chinese New Year.

Yes, I have contacted the dealer 3 times. Found out about the CNY and he will contact me when your vacation is done. Guess I will need to return it. Thank you for your reply :wink:

Feb 5, 2011 at 11:09 AM Post #630 of 1,055
My mini-i is fully finished the burn-in period.
Currently there is no sound of discontent.

Improved expression of the sound stage "depth", probably because the output stage or exchanged OPAMP.
(ADI OP275 -> ADI AD8599)

Today MATRIX mini-i via a Lovely Cube DENON AH-D5000 are enjoying.
beyersmile.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back