Mark Levinson is a fan of GoRedwings19!!!!
Dec 4, 2004 at 12:14 AM Post #61 of 109
i also heard some mark levinson stuff. this is sweet equipment.
also very expensive. don't think about the money but enjoy the music.
marl levinson is always up there with the top players.

congratulations.

also: you might considder the qualia right now. it seems to be the only top dynamic phone that is up to the top end audio-equipment.
i mean: if you spent that much on a source, you should make sure to get the most out of it.
eggosmile.gif

Dec 4, 2004 at 1:20 AM Post #63 of 109
Quote:

Originally Posted by jeffreyj900
That is one SWEEEET looking setup! Congratulations
lambda.gif

Thanks for the compliments. I am almost finished modifying the power cable for it as there is a lack of right angled power leads in my house i.e none!!!! Without this I have to use a standard power lead BUT I have to place the power supply on it's side as there is not enough clearance for the power lead!!!!!!!!! It looks well stupid.
tongue.gif

Dec 4, 2004 at 1:28 AM Post #64 of 109
Quote:

Originally Posted by tourmaline
i also heard some mark levinson stuff. this is sweet equipment.
also very expensive. don't think about the money but enjoy the music.
marl levinson is always up there with the top players.

congratulations.

also: you might considder the qualia right now. it seems to be the only top dynamic phone that is up to the top end audio-equipment.
i mean: if you spent that much on a source, you should make sure to get the most out of it.
eggosmile.gif

I don't want to be a qualia basher BUT. I have never heard one, The apparent report of a lack of bass would not fit in my system. I prefer grado headphones for their sonic qualities. The qualia doesn't strike me as a musical headphone. It would be closer to an analytical headphone which I don't like. Qualia's only sound good with sony equipment. Even I'm not going to pull on a trigger for this headphone because I think from the reports I have read I think it is overhyped, overpriced. I know nik and a few others have them. If the oppurtunity arises to try them out in my system then I will take it But hopefully I am about to complete a deal on a perfect condition R-10. Whether they go well in my system I will have to wait and see. At the moment though the combo of a rs-1 and emp anniv is the best I have heard, using the interconnects I have and other resources.

Dec 4, 2004 at 2:10 AM Post #65 of 109
Quote:

Originally Posted by GoRedwings19
Was the ML dac you heard the 360s or the no. 36. The 360s I hear is very good. Although I have never heard it.

It was the ml360s dac with the Sony 9000es as a transport, this was bozebuttons's system. I belive he changed it since.

Dec 4, 2004 at 2:18 AM Post #66 of 109
Quote:

Originally Posted by KR...
It was the ml360s dac with the Sony 9000es as a transport, this was bozebuttons's system. I belive he changed it since.

I was thinking of getting the no 37/360s combo before this. the real star is the 360s

Dec 5, 2004 at 5:34 AM Post #69 of 109
Quote:

Here's a pic of them in a rack. It was well heavy.

http://www.gurushankar.com/oddities/GoRed1.jpg[IMG][/i]
[/td] [/tr] [/table]

You stuck me in oddities?????? Oh I can't get it to work told you I was lame with computers
[img]http://www.head-fi.org/forums/images/smilies/http://hfimage.head-fi.org/smilies/tongue.gif

Now that's what I call a power supply!
tongue.gif

Dec 5, 2004 at 5:36 AM Post #70 of 109
Quote:

You stuck me in oddities??????
tongue.gif

Mua ha ha ha ha ROTFLMFAO
orphsmile.gif
600smile.gif

oddities is the folder where I stick everything that I am yet to classify
wink.gif
Dont worry...

Usually the files there arent there for too long. For example - tyrion has his own folder for his images...

Dec 5, 2004 at 5:40 AM Post #71 of 109
Quote:

Originally Posted by gsferrari
Mua ha ha ha ha ROTFLMFAO
orphsmile.gif
600smile.gif

oddities is the folder where I stick everything that I am yet to classify
wink.gif
Dont worry...

Usually the files there arent there for too long. For example - tyrion has his own folder for his images...

Wow, I feel honored. I didn't know I had my own folder. That is one sick system.

Dec 5, 2004 at 5:49 AM Post #72 of 109
Quote:

Originally Posted by tyrion
Wow, I feel honored. I didn't know I had my own folder

http://www.gurushankar.com/tyrion/tyrion1.jpg

Just replace the number at the end of the tyrion1 with 2,3...9
cool.gif

Quote:

That is one sick system.

Thats affirmative. When I saw it - it reminded me of how poor I am and how fortunate I am to know and be friends with people like you guys
cool.gif
Makes me richer than all of you individually...
eggosmile.gif

Dec 5, 2004 at 5:52 AM Post #73 of 109
Quote:

http://www.gurushankar.com/tyrion/tyrion1.jpg

Just replace the number at the end of the tyrion1 with 2,3...9
cool.gif

Thats affirmative. When I saw it - it reminded me of how poor I am and how fortunate I am to know and be friends with people like you guys
cool.gif
Makes me richer than all of you individually...
eggosmile.gif

It's not working for me, I still feel poor.

Dec 5, 2004 at 5:57 AM Post #75 of 109
Quote:

Whats not working? The link? works fine here
confused.gif

Your statement about how much richer you are because of us, blah, blah, blah. It doesn't work for me. I guess it got lost in the translation. By the way, it's great having my own folder but the only connection to me is that I attended that meet. Of course you wouldn't know it from the pics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back