LZ A6/A6 mini discussion and review thread
Jan 25, 2020 at 12:06 PM Post #196 of 687
I use the Pink filters. my favourite and the Red is my second. I dont really like the black filters that much.
That's the beauty of the A6! I think mostly everyone with any kind of preference can find a filter that works for them and their sources.

Jan 25, 2020 at 12:13 PM Post #197 of 687
That's the beauty of the A6! I think mostly everyone with any kind of preference can find a filter that works for them and their sources.
Yeah definitely, although they still have alot of highs in all of the filters except the purple ( I think) that sacrificed too much of the highs to make it warmer.

Jan 25, 2020 at 2:59 PM Post #199 of 687
I like the black filter but dark grey is OK too.
I would call the A6 the treble chameleon, while you can change the sound it is still leaning towards the highs.

Jan 25, 2020 at 4:37 PM Post #200 of 687
Don't know about A6, but the cable that came with the Mini is trash. It looks and feels nice, but to me it makes getting a good fit impossible. Tried all my tips with them, but I could never get that perfect seal. Then I swapped the cable for a Nicehck 8 core copper one, and voilà! Plus, the connectors actually fit inside the sockets in the shell, which wasn't the case with stock cable :rolling_eyes:
Using the Mini without any issues with CP100 Spinfits.

Jan 25, 2020 at 4:42 PM Post #201 of 687
Don't know about A6, but the cable that came with the Mini is trash. It looks and feels nice, but to me it makes getting a good fit impossible. Tried all my tips with them, but I could never get that perfect seal. Then I swapped the cable for a Nicehck 8 core copper one, and voilà! Plus, the connectors actually fit inside the sockets in the shell, which wasn't the case with stock cable :rolling_eyes:
Unfortunately the same trash tips and cables with the a6 too.

Jan 25, 2020 at 7:16 PM Post #203 of 687
Yeah, the first thing I did was tip and cable roll. I'd love to see a better cable and tips included with the A7, whenever it releases.

Jan 26, 2020 at 2:02 AM Post #204 of 687
Unfortunately the same trash tips and cables with the a6 too.

Hey so is the A6 much better than A6 mini? can you give detail comparison? especially in mids
I just found that the red filter is the one suit me better on A6 mini, but they still have 3khz peak sometimes on female vocal on high volume. How is the pink filter?
THanks!

Jan 26, 2020 at 8:01 AM Post #205 of 687
Hey so is the A6 much better than A6 mini? can you give detail comparison? especially in mids
I just found that the red filter is the one suit me better on A6 mini, but they still have 3khz peak sometimes on female vocal on high volume. How is the pink filter?
THanks!
If you can wait for my review I will do alot of comparisons, because the A6 is one of my endgames :) ( spoilers: A6 with pink filter absolutely destroyes the mini and mids is no problem too, altough it does have similar 3khz peak)

Jan 31, 2020 at 6:54 AM Post #206 of 687
Jan 31, 2020 at 7:45 AM Post #208 of 687

Users who are viewing this thread

Back