1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

LZ A5

First

Back
1 2 3 4
6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Next

Last
  1. robervaul
    What's the peak in 10k/15k:fearful: ?

Ahmad313 likes this.
  2. Ahmad313
    wooow the sale of A5 is that fast ,,,,,,,

TimeSnow likes this.
  3. TimeSnow
    For all I know they had one pair and the guy bought it himself....

4. TimeSnow
    Thus the filters I guess....

Just staying optimistic.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2017
  5. Skullophile
    Will this be the giant killer we have all been waiting for? I was first to say giant killer in this thread, hope I'm not the last. lololol

TimeSnow and thejoker13 like this.
  6. Ahmad313
    The filters actually effects on this area ,

TimeSnow likes this.
  7. Selenium
    The A5 seems kinda...generic? At least when compared to the A4. I still want one though.

8. dlayman
    There is very little musical content in that range and few people can hear up that high. Plus most measuring equipment isn't very accurate at 10k and above. IMO, not of any concern.

9. thejoker13
    If that spike was anywhere in the 5-12khz range, then I'd be very concerned. I'm hoping it ends up just adding nice air to the highs at 12-15khz instead.

10. dlayman
    I think that frequency plot looks quite good. I would be a little concerned with the bump in the upper mids at 2-3k, but that's a personal preference. Many people like that little bump for vocal clarity and presence. I don't think these will be sibilant or harsh at all.

Ahmad313 likes this.
  11. Ahmad313
    Yes i belongs to the group who like more clear and bit forward vocals but not on that level where they becomes shouty or sibilant,

12. Nezzad1
    Just a small update in case anyone was wondering - A5's will be up for sale once again on 7th of January.

TimeSnow likes this.
  13. peter123
    As far as I can see it's available on Aliexpress now.....

Ahmad313 likes this.
  14. Nezzad1
    Only one seller has them. I am not too sure if they will be shipping them before 7th anyways.

Also, I don't know about others, but the only shipping method that this particular seller provides for my country is DHL. Which would set me back 80 dollars on its own. I'll wait.

15. peter123
    Ouch, $80 shipping sucks. Seems to be free to most European countries and the US. I don't think anyone will have stock until the first batch is ready in the middle of January but time will show.....

Nezzad1 likes this.
First

Back
1 2 3 4
6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Next

Last