1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

LZ A5

First

Back
3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Next

Last
  1. Ahmad313
    I am not sure the LZ will be able to release the A5 in this month because of Christmas and new year holidays ,

2. Lidson Mendes Br
    Lilian from the DD Audio Store reported that sales start in January.

Ahmad313 likes this.
  3. Ahmad313
    Yes i hope in the first half of the January we will be able to purchase these,

4. Lidson Mendes Br
    Looking forward to the reviews. I was interested in the Ibasso IT01 and LZ A5 the price difference is great but it was the two IEMs that seem to be worth it for the price.

If the LZ A5 follows the path of the LZ A4 and get close to the LZ Big Dipper will be a true Giant Killer.

Ahmad313 likes this.
  5. Ahmad313
    Right , i have A4 and really like them so i want to listen the A5 but honestly this time i am more interested in the IT04 , they are also expected to release in January ,

6. Lidson Mendes Br
    IT04 is beautiful and really promises a lot, but apparently the price will stay in the range of $ 500 or $ 600. At the moment I do not have that much money.

7. jant71
    Any more info?? I like a simpler 4 filter approach but what is it going to be? Trying for all four profiles; one balance plus enhancing for bass, mids, or treble or the more simple filtering out of varying amounts of treble? TBH, for $260 and after the A4 filters and Big Dipper switches I would hope for something a bit new and innovative over than the old filter out treble type.

Last edited: Dec 25, 2017
    Ahmad313 and Selenium like this.
  8. Ahmad313
    Unfortunately there is no any info about the sound quality or how the different nozzles works and they never send any beta samples to the reviewers/beta testers so we are all just waiting for their release date and will see some impressions/reviews ,

jant71 likes this.
  9. robervaul
    LZ A5,will on sale at Dec.30 !!! price will around 260 USD.

Lidson Mendes Br likes this.
  10. jant71
    Ahmad313 likes this.
  11. Nezzad1
    The filters will be used to decrease treble and mids. Confirmed on PM. Bass will suffice even for bassheads, as well. But we won't be able to increase/decrease it by filtering. EQ is still an option though.

Ahmad313 likes this.
  12. Ahmad313
    Sadly i don't like eq but hope we will soon hear some actual impressions in near future ,

Nezzad1 likes this.
  13. Lidson Mendes Br
    Launch tomorrow, awaiting reviews.

14. Lidson Mendes Br
    I know they will be 2 totally different IEMs, but my doubt was between Ibasso IT01 and LZ A5.

Ibasso has proved to be a great IEM and the LZ A5 promises to be one of the best on the market. I wanted to have the money to pull the trigger for both of them, but I can only buy one of them

Ahmad313 likes this.
  15. Ahmad313
    I don't think IT01 is even compatible with A4( although it01 is an excellent iem as i read from 100% positive feedbacks) maybe IT04 will be comparable with A5 and honestly this time i am more interested in IT04,

Lidson Mendes Br likes this.
First

Back
3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Next

Last