LP6 Ti 199 -- The Most Expensive and Technical Advanced Portable Player on The Planet?
Mar 9, 2022 at 2:41 PM Post #316 of 503
DSP CONFIG is a BIN file. And I can't unpack it.
It's the same as a firmware update. Put it in your root folder and reboot. Then, check the sound style menu.

Mar 9, 2022 at 3:23 PM Post #317 of 503
This appears to me:

Attachments

• 20220309_185900.png
    20220309_185900.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
Mar 9, 2022 at 8:36 PM Post #318 of 503
Mar 22, 2022 at 5:21 AM Post #321 of 503
Which dynamic driver based IEM's do you find have great results with the LP6 Ti? If you could have only one which would it be?
The LP6 TI was tuned for HD800 and the Oriolus trailli since they have the profiles for these. For IEM Dynamic driver, I got the earphone Dr. to make me a custom one based on 2 x 10mm dynamic drivers, 1 x 11mm dynamic driver per ear with copper tube output. It makes the sound so warm and the sound stage very wide with the details focus on the mids and the vocal. It's not expensive in comparison to my others but I really like it since it was all custom made. But I like all the ones I have since it depends on the music I listen to. For classical music I listen using the Black Erlkonig.

IMG_2676.jpg
IMG_2674.jpg

Mar 22, 2022 at 11:32 AM Post #322 of 503
The LP6 TI was tuned for HD800 and the Oriolus trailli since they have the profiles for these. For IEM Dynamic driver, I got the earphone Dr. to make me a custom one based on 2 x 10mm dynamic drivers, 1 x 11mm dynamic driver per ear with copper tube output. It makes the sound so warm and the sound stage very wide with the details focus on the mids and the vocal. It's not expensive in comparison to my others but I really like it since it was all custom made. But I like all the ones I have since it depends on the music I listen to. For classical music I listen using the Black Erlkonig.
I really enjoy the Traillii with the 7AE but so far my favorite is the Mason Fabled Sound with the Eletech Aeneid.

Mar 22, 2022 at 11:33 AM Post #323 of 503
I bought a small media button hoping to connect via bluetooth for playback settings but I don't see a bluetooth setting on the L&P. Is that because it doesn't have bluetooth, or am I overlooking something?

Mar 22, 2022 at 11:54 AM Post #324 of 503
I bought a small media button hoping to connect via bluetooth for playback settings but I don't see a bluetooth setting on the L&P. Is that because it doesn't have bluetooth, or am I overlooking something?
LP6 does not have Bluetooth. P6 Pro does.

Mar 22, 2022 at 10:26 PM Post #326 of 503

Hi there, which player is better, lp6 gold, cayin n8ii or ti

what would the order be? I had the lp6 gold but sadly sold it due to user interface, warranty about to expire and only 64gb memory, but the best sound I have heard for now, not tried a TI.

Thanks as that will help me as I wait for my next DAP. Also any one know what the LP7 might cost, worried that it will be super expensive and out of my reach. Thanks all

I see you are in Hong Kong which is where I live too.

Last edited:
Mar 24, 2022 at 11:27 AM Post #329 of 503
I heard from a retailer that it might be next year now before it is out, yes user interface can be improved and maybe more storage
Is storage really an issue when you can I believe use up to a 1tb SD card? Asking cause I'm curious about your view point in regards to storage. I agree the user interface isn't for everyone, though I don't have an issue personally. They could leave it as it but improve touch sensitivity/response as well as fluidity of function when scrolling through the library, but barring that I am personally glad they didn't go with android with LP6 series and lp6 pro

Mar 24, 2022 at 11:41 AM Post #330 of 503
Is storage really an issue when you can I believe use up to a 1tb SD card? Asking cause I'm curious about your view point in regards to storage. I agree the user interface isn't for everyone, though I don't have an issue personally. They could leave it as it but improve touch sensitivity/response as well as fluidity of function when scrolling through the library, but barring that I am personally glad they didn't go with android with LP6 series and lp6 pro
1 tb micro sd card is plenty enough. 👍

Users who are viewing this thread

Back