Low end. Cheap. Generic. Otherwise bang for buck cable thread!
Oct 31, 2020 at 12:22 PM Post #5,161 of 9,203
I’m hoping it’s a longer and better constructed version of the TRN T3. On some IEMs, I find the T3 slightly more transparent than the NiceHCK silver 4 core litz.
Well, the TRN T3 does measure quite a lot better.

Oct 31, 2020 at 3:12 PM Post #5,163 of 9,203
am actually choosing between these two, does the T3 reduces the bass more? am just looking to make the bass tighter but not reduce its quantity, because I tried the ISN S16 which is an SPC and it reduced the bass significantly, like more than 50%. LOL
I haven’t noticed any significant bass reduction with either silver cable, but on some IEMs, the T3 seemed to tighten up the bass definition a little more.

Lookup the same parameters, for that noname brand's 7N version, $25.70 USD
?huh?...Oh, the Yy silver cable? I wonder how good that cable is as well. I guess we have to assume they are as described, pure silver.

Last edited:
Oct 31, 2020 at 3:39 PM Post #5,164 of 9,203
Oct 31, 2020 at 6:13 PM Post #5,165 of 9,203
Nov 1, 2020 at 1:09 AM Post #5,166 of 9,203
Thanks but the mmcx jack on the TRN T3 works differently.

It has a ring around the base and the inner sleeve is solid.

20201031_173136.jpg

Any idea how to make it tighter?

Hmmm....I am stumped. Sometimes a dodgy connection can be caused by dust in the socket - do the old Nintendo trick - blow on it? That wouldn't fix the looseness though. When you swap the connectors (right jack into left IEM socket) is it still loose? Is it loose in other MMCX IEMs?

Perhaps a very thin film of clear nail varnish over half of the sleeve might increase the diameter by enough?

Have you asked in the DIY cable thread?

Nov 1, 2020 at 3:12 AM Post #5,167 of 9,203
Nov 1, 2020 at 7:43 PM Post #5,168 of 9,203
DSC07727.JPG

Just got the new LITZOCC 4 core cables from NiceHCK. These cables are amazing fellas. These are easily the pure OCC copper equivalent to their pure 4 core silver cables.
Copper cables of this quality just don't exist at this price. These are easily just as good as any copper cables I have that are much more expensive.

You guys have another option during 11.11 sales. Will be doing a full review for this one but I can tell you guys if you guys need a cheaper 4 core copper these are the real deal.

Nov 1, 2020 at 9:04 PM Post #5,169 of 9,203
DSC07727.JPG

Just got the new LITZOCC 4 core cables from NiceHCK. These cables are amazing fellas. These are easily the pure OCC copper equivalent to their pure 4 core silver cables.
Copper cables of this quality just don't exist at this price. These are easily just as good as any copper cables I have that are much more expensive.

You guys have another option during 11.11 sales. Will be doing a full review for this one but I can tell you guys if you guys need a cheaper 4 core copper these are the real deal.
How do they compare to UPOCC?

Nov 1, 2020 at 10:09 PM Post #5,170 of 9,203
It is a lighter cable for one. A thinner 4 core, I know some folks like to have their cables light and thinner and these are thinner. Not as thick as the UPOCC cable your mentioning. Tonality is similar, UPOCC is higher quality all around but these are extremely good for the little price they are charging for them. Even cheaper I am certain during singles day.

I can tell the material they are using for these cables are actually solid quality. You can't expect Ultra quality but I do own the ISN C4 cables which are very similar in material and sound characteristics but these new LITZOCCs are 1/4th the cost of those. In fact I am gonna do a head to head will be back with some results.

Nov 1, 2020 at 10:29 PM Post #5,171 of 9,203
The difference between the ISN C4 and the LitzOCC, C4 is a bit warmer sounding with a slight wider fuller stage but otherwise both are very similar in how they perform.

Both being pure copper. Crystal Copper vs the OCC. Differences between these cables are subtle but not a big gap in performance.

Nov 2, 2020 at 9:49 AM Post #5,172 of 9,203
Nov 2, 2020 at 9:56 AM Post #5,173 of 9,203
To be honest with you how a cable measures has nothing to do with how hey affect the sound characteristics of my earphones so I never bothered. For example the NiceHCK Oalloy is one of the worst measuring cables but sound wise throws out one of the best effects for copper cables and is one of my best cables. If I bought my cables based on measurments alone I wouldnt own half of my cables so not really a good way a guage what a cable does for me. I let my ears do the measuring.

Nov 2, 2020 at 10:02 AM Post #5,174 of 9,203

Users who are viewing this thread

Back