Low end. Cheap. Generic. Otherwise bang for buck cable thread!
Oct 3, 2019 at 8:06 AM Post #2,795 of 9,225
Typo... my mistake...

hehehe

edit : wait, if check inside also mistypo LIZT... hahaha.. asking the seller then
No worries :) many chinese sellers use LIZT word instead of LITZ but never knew why. Not sure if it's a new technology or just a typo, so let us know once you will get an answer from your seller :)

Oct 3, 2019 at 3:59 PM Post #2,796 of 9,225
Oh nice! Well my pure silver is still amazing but something with copper will come..
That new one from electro Aousti is also the most expensive one now!

@rurika WOW! That looks awesome.. i also thought about getting this soon.. looks better than imagined. The pure silver nearly white looking 8core i got looks so amazing .. well it sounds too ..

oh and interesting what you wrote aboute that hifi enthusiast about my cable 174 :wink:
really i dondt want to give this away any more for sure .

Last edited:
Oct 4, 2019 at 3:27 AM Post #2,797 of 9,225
Just received yesterday my "NICEHCK 6N UPOCC Copper and Copper-Silver Alloy Mixed Cable Litz".
Already removed earguides as soon as received (very easy to remove,compared to ISN Audio S4 ones).
Premium looking, well made and finished. Looks like a cable made by Electro Acousti store.
I will make a full review soon, but by waiting, I can confirm say that sound is probably the best I've heard from any other NiceHCK cables I own, and probably my second yet best with ISN Audio S4 :)
Stay tuned!

Oct 4, 2019 at 7:06 AM Post #2,798 of 9,225
IMG-20191004-WA0019.jpeg

After trying EA Ares II Plus. Since electro Acoustic launch the new Chopper Cable... The price gap getting closer...

Soundwise, Compare to 165, Ares II Plus give more weight and detail in Bass, Fuller Mid, with a bit of sense spark, not detail.
Litz do make better separation so dark background will be present.
Since it used 22AWG, is thick and quite stiff.

well, that's just my 2 cent...

because of these. I order another 165 but 8 core version from Electro Acoustic... Hope it fits me...

Last edited:
Oct 4, 2019 at 8:05 AM Post #2,799 of 9,225
Just received yesterday my "NICEHCK 6N UPOCC Copper and Copper-Silver Alloy Mixed Cable Litz".
Already removed earguides as soon as received (very easy to remove,compared to ISN Audio S4 ones).
Premium looking, well made and finished. Looks like a cable made by Electro Acousti store.
I will make a full review soon, but by waiting, I can confirm say that sound is probably the best I've heard from any other NiceHCK cables I own, and probably my second yet best with ISN Audio S4 :)
Stay tuned!

Good purchase for sure. I own mixed litz version (UPOCC too) and I'm very happy with it. BTW I think I'm nearly done regarding good cables. Will purchase silver plated or gold+silver to EA (more options and like more than NiceHCK ones) in a couple of months and I'll have then one pure copper, one mixed and one silver with litz structure.
Oh, maybe I'll buy some others, but it will be more a curiosity matter than true need.

Oct 4, 2019 at 10:41 PM Post #2,801 of 9,225
Hello,

I am very tempted by this. What are you feelings now after having it for a while?
The braiding looks extremely tight, probably machine braided, therefore would be stiff!?

Oct 5, 2019 at 8:16 AM Post #2,804 of 9,225
Yay!
15702776832411645573100576520806.jpg

Oct 5, 2019 at 8:41 AM Post #2,805 of 9,225
Did the adapter change somthingnonnsound due resistence

Users who are viewing this thread

Back