Lotoo PAW Gold Touch - Touchscreen, 4.4mm Bal, USB DAC, Bluetooth
May 11, 2023 at 6:38 AM Post #3,199 of 3,520
Have any of you changed the battery to LPGT ?
I did not make a replacement, but I did an analysis to find out if a replacement is possible. This is very easy to do and will not cause problems if you have boring screwdrivers.
IMG_0924.png

May 11, 2023 at 7:06 AM Post #3,201 of 3,520
I also tested the Xe6 with my Ti when I visited Fir. I enjoyed the Xe6 a lot, especially with EDM. The bass it delivers is outstanding. I enjoyed all three that I demo'd, Kr5, Xe6, and the Rn6. The LPGT in general is very neutral. So without any eq changes or sound adjustments, you really get to hear what exactly a headphone, IEM, cables, etc really sound like and the adjustments with the sound given any change up the line. Given all of that, I ended up walking out with an Rn6. Even though the bass of the Xe6 was awesome, I felt the Rn6 was more suitable to other genres in addition to being very good with EDM. Kinetic bass is no joke. Got rid of my Odin a few days later.

PXL_20230401_193343476.jpg
This photo shows well what it means to really drive IEMs)

May 11, 2023 at 8:10 AM Post #3,204 of 3,520
And where did you get the battery?
Ordered directly from Lotoo. I wrote to Lotto email: service@lotoo.cn and asked if it is possible to buy a battery for LPGT.
I made a transfer money to their account PayPal and they sent me a battery. It took about 3 months from the moment of ordering to delivery, I already managed to sell my LPGT, but I made an order right after the New Year in China.
IMG_1680.JPGIMG_1679.JPG

May 11, 2023 at 9:56 AM Post #3,207 of 3,520
Doesn't seem to be any extra room to fit a larger battery 5400 mAh is not that much.
I tried to find a battery with a larger capacity and similar size, but the problem is in the battery connector, you need to solder it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back