Lotoo PAW Gold Touch - Touchscreen, 4.4mm Bal, USB DAC, Bluetooth
Apr 3, 2023 at 5:01 PM Post #3,166 of 3,520
Fantastic, exactly what I wanted to know, Sincerely Appreciated...

For anyone with the Touch OG and Touch Titanium, is there much sonic difference between the 2 models?

Many Thanks
I have Titanium but also had the regular version....The differences are not huge. Ti has a fuller sound, has more detail and a little more brilliance in the alto. And in fact I preferred an LPGT.

Apr 3, 2023 at 5:09 PM Post #3,167 of 3,520
I have Titanium but also had the regular version....The differences are not huge. Ti has a fuller sound, has more detail and a little more brilliance in the alto. And in fact I preferred an LPGT.
Thanks for the info... You preferred the OG Touch over the Titanium then?

Apr 4, 2023 at 1:30 PM Post #3,171 of 3,520
No. The opposite. I preferred the titanium.
Ok, my mistake...

When you said that the Titanium has a fuller sound, do you mean warmer? Also, how would you compare the vocals on the Touch OG and the Titanium? Vocal lover here :)

I genuinely appreciate your thoughts as it a big decision for me to make...

Apr 4, 2023 at 2:16 PM Post #3,172 of 3,520
Ok, my mistake...

When you said that the Titanium has a fuller sound, do you mean warmer? Also, how would you compare the vocals on the Touch OG and the Titanium? Vocal lover here :)

I genuinely appreciate your thoughts as it a big decision for me to make...
It sounds like the Ti is more body, more pieno, but the nose is more calm ... while the voice in the Ti sounds even better in advance with respect to the LPGT.

Apr 4, 2023 at 5:40 PM Post #3,173 of 3,520
It sounds like the Ti is more body, more pieno, but the nose is more calm ... while the voice in the Ti sounds even better in advance with respect to the LPGT.
More body and better voice sounds good to me, I think I will have to go with the Titanium then :)

I hope to get a Traillii sometime as well but I am wanting to get the player first and I love the idea of the non android OS...

Sincerely Appreciated :):thumbsup:

Apr 4, 2023 at 5:54 PM Post #3,174 of 3,520
More body and better voice sounds good to me, I think I will have to go with the Titanium then :)

I hope to get a Traillii sometime as well but I am wanting to get the player first and I love the idea of the non android OS...

Mest Mk2 with LPGT Ti its also pretty good pairing... try someday Aroma Jewel :heart_eyes: IMO better than Traillii :raised_hands:

Apr 5, 2023 at 1:30 AM Post #3,175 of 3,520

Trailli cin Ti is a good match. I tell you this because I own Traillii. Though Traillii (my opinion) goes even better with LP6.

Apr 5, 2023 at 12:17 PM Post #3,176 of 3,520
Mest Mk2 with LPGT Ti its also pretty good pairing... try someday Aroma Jewel :heart_eyes: IMO better than Traillii :raised_hands:
I currently have a Mest OG and Mest MKII and hopefully when I get the Gold Touch I will try them both :)

I was considering the Jewel but some people say the timber is more accurate on the Bird and they prefer the vocals on the Bird also. I certainly wouldn't rule the Jewel out though...

Many Thanks

Apr 5, 2023 at 12:20 PM Post #3,177 of 3,520
Trailli cin Ti is a good match. I tell you this because I own Traillii. Though Traillii (my opinion) goes even better with LP6.
Nice one, Traillii is definitely on my buy list... I think the UI of the LP6 would probably do my head in :)

Many Thanks

Apr 5, 2023 at 6:14 PM Post #3,178 of 3,520
After ripping a few cds, when putting them in the SD, it seems that the Lotoo is not able to read the information.

It gives me the error attached.

Could it be because of the new update?

All my files are ALAC, never have a problem like this.

Attachments

• 57390565-67B6-4E3F-8271-2CE28F004828.JPG
    57390565-67B6-4E3F-8271-2CE28F004828.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
Apr 5, 2023 at 6:50 PM Post #3,179 of 3,520
After ripping a few cds, when putting them in the SD, it seems that the Lotoo is not able to read the information.

It gives me the error attached.

Could it be because of the new update?

All my files are ALAC, never have a problem like this.
Seems like its something wrong with the new ripped files.

I just used XLD to do it.

On my WM1Z the files works perfectly fine...

Apr 5, 2023 at 8:51 PM Post #3,180 of 3,520
It has been fixed by formatting the sd card and putting my music library back on it.

It looks like something got corrupted on the sd card with the update

Users who are viewing this thread

Back