Lotoo PAW Gold Touch - Touchscreen, 4.4mm Bal, USB DAC, Bluetooth
May 18, 2023 at 6:06 PM Post #3,226 of 3,519
I have LPGT TI and i like a lot
Today i was in Munich with my Aroma Jewel with First Time and was courious to listen A&K sp 3000
I listened 20 minutes and i was very disappointed
For me Lotoo sound much better,more neutral and transparent and then with LPGT TI i listen at volume 45/50 on 100
While with sp 3000 to reach same level i have to go to 130 on 150
Very disappointed pn sp 3000
Never been an A&K guy...

May 18, 2023 at 9:11 PM Post #3,228 of 3,519
May 21, 2023 at 1:09 PM Post #3,229 of 3,519
Good to back in Team Lotoo again. I had the Paw 6K, which impressed me greatly, though I also remember some of its quirks. Curious that those quirks still exist on the LPGT Ti (such as the supposedly random algorithm which nevertheless always tends to play the same album...)

Anyway, impressions of the Ti; formidable! A thing of beauty to hold, look at, and hear. The pitch black background is quite eerie, as is the level of transparency and detail. I had to replace several pressings and vinyl rips with other pressings/formats because the Ti exposed their flaws... :smiley: But it was worth it. The LO is by far the best I've heard on any DAP, and when paired with a desktop amp, the Ti easily rivals a high-end desktop DAC (couldn't really tell the difference with my Bakoon DAC 9740, tbh).

SE output is excellent. On par with 4.4mm if not even better. SE would be much choice for LO, I think. Oddly, I can't hear SE having more output, despite the specs indicating it does. Anyone have the same impression?

No problem driving a full-size pair of planar headphones, and doing them justice. Kennerton Thror sounding quite sublime.

Definitely not a DAP for everyone, I'd say. But if you value transparency, detail, dynamics, and neutrality, and don't need streaming, I can't imagine there's a better DAP.

1130540.jpg

1130548.jpg

May 23, 2023 at 12:18 PM Post #3,232 of 3,519
Congrats, it's an awesome bit of kit. Been stuck to mine since receiving it.
I even sold LPGT, which I had been with for more than a year, relatively calmly. I usually get used to everything very quickly, so I don't like to sell. But this is the case when Ti is better in everything.

May 23, 2023 at 8:44 PM Post #3,233 of 3,519
Good to back in Team Lotoo again. I had the Paw 6K, which impressed me greatly, though I also remember some of its quirks. Curious that those quirks still exist on the LPGT Ti (such as the supposedly random algorithm which nevertheless always tends to play the same album...)

Anyway, impressions of the Ti; formidable! A thing of beauty to hold, look at, and hear. The pitch black background is quite eerie, as is the level of transparency and detail. I had to replace several pressings and vinyl rips with other pressings/formats because the Ti exposed their flaws... :smiley: But it was worth it. The LO is by far the best I've heard on any DAP, and when paired with a desktop amp, the Ti easily rivals a high-end desktop DAC (couldn't really tell the difference with my Bakoon DAC 9740, tbh).

SE output is excellent. On par with 4.4mm if not even better. SE would be much choice for LO, I think. Oddly, I can't hear SE having more output, despite the specs indicating it does. Anyone have the same impression?

No problem driving a full-size pair of planar headphones, and doing them justice. Kennerton Thror sounding quite sublime.

Definitely not a DAP for everyone, I'd say. But if you value transparency, detail, dynamics, and neutrality, and don't need streaming, I can't imagine there's a better DAP.

If anyone has any issues with the LPGT/Ti driving whatever ear hardware of choice, I can't recommend the Cayin C9 pairing enough... Again, rivals most desktop systems with a good interconnect.

Last edited:
May 25, 2023 at 1:13 PM Post #3,234 of 3,519
I finally got to order a Gold Touch Ti last night from Andrew. I have ordered from Musicteck before and the service they provide is simply Outstanding, so a Massive Thanks to Andrew and the whole team.

When I placed my order last night it showed 3 in stock and today they are sold out so I was fortunate to get my name on one :)

I also want to Thank the members on here who also provided their opinions regarding the sound differences between the Gold Touch and Ti version which swayed me to go for the Ti 😃

Many Thanks...

May 25, 2023 at 1:43 PM Post #3,236 of 3,519
I finally got to order a Gold Touch Ti last night from Andrew. I have ordered from Musicteck before and the service they provide is simply Outstanding, so a Massive Thanks to Andrew and the whole team.

When I placed my order last night it showed 3 in stock and today they are sold out so I was fortunate to get my name on one :)

I also want to Thank the members on here who also provided their opinions regarding the sound differences between the Gold Touch and Ti version which swayed me to go for the Ti 😃

Many Thanks...
Prepare to have you mind blow.

I've fallen so deeply in love with Ti that I'm very, very, very seriously eyeing up the Lotoo Mjolnir....

31b45a01-ab85-410d-9864-2bd28f4945e4_text.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back