Lotoo PAW Gold Touch - Touchscreen, 4.4mm Bal, USB DAC, Bluetooth
Apr 9, 2023 at 4:21 PM Post #3,182 of 3,519
Shameless plug for my LPGT - I’m curious to try the Ti version, hence listing on classifieds. Europe only due to customs etc.

HERE
Good luck with the upgrade!

Apr 13, 2023 at 5:23 PM Post #3,184 of 3,519
After ripping a few cds, when putting them in the SD, it seems that the Lotoo is not able to read the information.

It gives me the error attached.

Could it be because of the new update?

All my files are ALAC, never have a problem like this.
I have the same error screen after updating the new firmware on my Paw 6k

Apr 13, 2023 at 6:37 PM Post #3,185 of 3,519
I love the idea of the non android OS...
This is exactly why I went with the LPGT and love it so much. It does not have the worry of slowing down in the future due to Software/OS upgrades. It's a fantastic player, the best out there only upsized possibly by L&P's offerings.

I had the OG and upgraded to the Ti last year. Besides the premium look of the Titanium/Gold vs. Black/Gold, as others have mentioned, the sound does improve. One big thing is that Lotoo upped the power output with both 3.5 and 4.4 compared to the original. So you may not have to go into High Gain as much with the Ti, depending on listening device.

PXL_20230412_162833320.jpg

Last edited:
Apr 13, 2023 at 7:07 PM Post #3,186 of 3,519
This is exactly why I went with the LPGT and love it so much. It does not have the worry of slowing down in the future due to Software/OS upgrades. It's a fantastic player, the best out there only upsized possibly by L&P's offerings.

I had the OG and upgraded to the Ti last year. Besides the premium look of the Titanium/Gold vs. Black/Gold, as others have mentioned, the sound does improve. One big thing is that upped the power output with both 3.5 and 4.4 compared to the original. So you may not have to go into High Gain as much with the Ti, depending on listening device.

Hi, The RN6 has the nice synergy with the Ti version ? I had the OG and tried it with Xe6, really love this combo but i never tried it with the Ti ? Many thanks

Apr 13, 2023 at 8:30 PM Post #3,187 of 3,519
Hi, The RN6 has the nice synergy with the Ti version ? I had the OG and tried it with Xe6, really love this combo but i never tried it with the Ti ? Many thanks
I also tested the Xe6 with my Ti when I visited Fir. I enjoyed the Xe6 a lot, especially with EDM. The bass it delivers is outstanding. I enjoyed all three that I demo'd, Kr5, Xe6, and the Rn6. The LPGT in general is very neutral. So without any eq changes or sound adjustments, you really get to hear what exactly a headphone, IEM, cables, etc really sound like and the adjustments with the sound given any change up the line. Given all of that, I ended up walking out with an Rn6. Even though the bass of the Xe6 was awesome, I felt the Rn6 was more suitable to other genres in addition to being very good with EDM. Kinetic bass is no joke. Got rid of my Odin a few days later.

PXL_20230401_193343476.jpg

Last edited:
Apr 16, 2023 at 4:09 AM Post #3,189 of 3,519
Has anyone figured out how the equalizer works in the new LPGT update ?

After selecting "headphone" how do I get it to work?
This is a list of already existing settings, to create a new one you must select Add and enter a name for the new setting.
Equalizer settings have not changed in the new firmware

Apr 19, 2023 at 3:12 AM Post #3,192 of 3,519
I sold mine LPGT, but a few months ago I ordered a new battery in Lotoo. Its delivery was very long and I managed to sell mine LPGT, but yesterday unexpectedly it was delivered. Replacing the battery is not difficult, I took mine LPGT and checked it out. If someone is interested, you can see my lots or write to me.

Apr 19, 2023 at 3:56 AM Post #3,193 of 3,519
I sold mine LPGT, but a few months ago I ordered a new battery in Lotoo. Its delivery was very long and I managed to sell mine LPGT, but yesterday unexpectedly it was delivered. Replacing the battery is not difficult, I took mine LPGT and checked it out. If someone is interested, you can see my lots or write to me.
I have LPGT without battery, if anyone is interested (1000euro). Feel free to message me too.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back