Lotoo PAW Gold Touch - Touchscreen, 4.4mm Bal, USB DAC, Bluetooth
Oct 18, 2018 at 3:27 AM Post #676 of 3,520
Before I buy a standard LPG how much is the touch and when is it out? Also, on eBay I see a lpg but without gold buttons (more silver colour). What is this and what's it like?

Oct 18, 2018 at 4:09 AM Post #677 of 3,520
Before I buy a standard LPG how much is the touch and when is it out? Also, on eBay I see a lpg but without gold buttons (more silver colour). What is this and what's it like?
LPGT is out in 7 days at least in Japan. International release date wasn't anounced yet.
Price is around 3000 USD. The LPG with silver/grey colour buttons is normal LPG only without the gold plating. Is called LPG titanium, just colour not the material.

Oct 19, 2018 at 1:15 AM Post #678 of 3,520
Darn I cant wait :) finally.

And by far we only have very good positive feedback on lpgt I like this.

3000usd hope it stay at that price point, already quiet very pricey!

Oct 19, 2018 at 1:53 AM Post #680 of 3,520

I see a price tag of 3 888 $

quote from facebook page

$3,888 for the new Lotoo PAW Gold Touch that comes in a Dignis Borsa pouch on top of that – it certainly sounds like striking gold.

Let the PAW Gold Touch on early-bird special (only for the first 5 customers) unlock conversation at your table when navigating group huddles and your social graces. It always pays to have a great story to tell, and a story of a coup – a huge, hidden discovery – never fails to inspire.

You would have earned the glorification of having championed the new, unearthed things in your music you’ve never heard before, and found the true meaning of high-end. Of course, add a Mont Blanc to the table if you like. There's no shame in earning your class act, when you can.

----
Got a Citibank credit card ? Pay over 12 months at $329.16/month

Oct 19, 2018 at 2:35 AM Post #681 of 3,520
I see a price tag of 3 888 $

quote from facebook page

$3,888 for the new Lotoo PAW Gold Touch that comes in a Dignis Borsa pouch on top of that – it certainly sounds like striking gold.

Let the PAW Gold Touch on early-bird special (only for the first 5 customers) unlock conversation at your table when navigating group huddles and your social graces. It always pays to have a great story to tell, and a story of a coup – a huge, hidden discovery – never fails to inspire.

You would have earned the glorification of having championed the new, unearthed things in your music you’ve never heard before, and found the true meaning of high-end. Of course, add a Mont Blanc to the table if you like. There's no shame in earning your class act, when you can.

----
Got a Citibank credit card ? Pay over 12 months at $329.16/month

I went to that shop 3 days ago and the owner told me she got a new shipment of 10x. It wouldn't hurt to call or message her. I'm pretty sure she is able to commit mentioned price even after those 5x sold out. Check it out. However, i'm not sure if she will ship outside Singapore or not. Call/message her.

Oct 19, 2018 at 4:35 AM Post #683 of 3,520
But... this is not the international model, and if rumours were true, the firmware is only compatible with local market.

How can one know whether this is an international model or not? I'm not sure about that. When i play around with it that day, it's all in English.

Update:
I got more info from the shop:
Device name: TOUCH
Model: GT1605
Software version: 1.1.0.23
Hardware version: 1.3
Wireless version: 1.0.0.15

She said it's international version. Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Oct 23, 2018 at 12:31 PM Post #686 of 3,520
Man this theoretically should not exeed 3500 usd$ otherways its overpriced and there is way to much competition and same totl daps cost less now. Sooo that was just my thinking

Oct 23, 2018 at 12:38 PM Post #687 of 3,520
Man this theoretically should not exeed 3500 usd$ otherways its overpriced and there is way to much competition and same totl daps cost less now. Sooo that was just my thinking
I know that is expensive but i think this will be better then SP1000 IMO.I am just asking for Tidal streaming, and we can ask at this price point:)

Oct 23, 2018 at 12:49 PM Post #688 of 3,520
I know that is expensive but i think this will be better then SP1000 IMO.I am just asking for Tidal streaming, and we can ask at this price point:)

You have it via ldac bluetooth not good enouf?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back