Lotoo PAW Gold Touch - Touchscreen, 4.4mm Bal, USB DAC, Bluetooth
Jul 14, 2018 at 7:15 PM Post #406 of 3,519
Is there any place where to get the LPGT now online and is the menu finally in English?
Thank you.
first question: NO
even in China now the LPGT is only sold via offline distributor
second question: sorry but I don't know..

Jul 15, 2018 at 6:01 AM Post #408 of 3,519
I appreciate your effort to answer our questions, but checking to see if there is English language option in menu will take only 5 seconds.
Thank you from now.
sorry I misunderstanded your second question. Thought you were asking about user manual. Yes there is an english version menu inside already. Sorry again for my bad

Last edited:
Jul 31, 2018 at 2:33 AM Post #412 of 3,519
This is an amazing DAP with pretty good features and, for sure, extraordinary sound quality.
However, I´m currently after a DAP capable of playing Tidal and Spotify with offline posibility, just as a complement of my AK380, and I don´t think this is the DAP.
I think this is a big upgrade from the original Paw Gold, with lots of possibilities, and compites directly with the AK SP1000 and Sony WM1Z, but all of them have propietary OS and, thus, limited possibilities of installing apps.
Now I will focus my attention again on Ibasso DX200.
Im not going to lie...I am so beyond trying to find Android to stream stuff. I have a computer and a cellphone for that. After my Pioneer 100r, IMO I am just cool with anything that has its own OS and is just about playing the music off the card.

Jul 31, 2018 at 2:36 AM Post #413 of 3,519
Steaming is important because you can download tracks off tidal to use later in offline mode. I like to get music by streaming it, then if I like it save it for offline use.
Ok, I get it now..I was so against streaming for this reason , but if you all have offline capes on Tidal and Spots, then I see the trouble of it all.

Jul 31, 2018 at 2:38 AM Post #414 of 3,519
A de-esser is an EQ operation to help reduce sibilance...removing a harsh ‘S’ sound.
good to know...I learned something new. And that is a function I wish a lot of daps had

Jul 31, 2018 at 8:23 AM Post #416 of 3,519
good to know...I learned something new. And that is a function I wish a lot of daps had
A de-esser is a standard equipment of every studio, but IMO would be „dangerous“ to use it on a DAP, because the „s“ of a male singer isn’t the „s“ sound of a female singer. So this is a device used in the studio during mixing (if the recording of the voice is too harsh). If used just on every song you play on your DAP you would cut out frequencies (that’s what a de-esser does), but, as said above, there are different „s“ out there for singer „x“ and „y“.

There are explainations for this phenomenal and there are ways to improve upon this negativity. The LPGT should be able to do it without using any EQ
How should the LPGT do that?

Aug 5, 2018 at 10:05 PM Post #417 of 3,519
I went to the local dealer and get some new infomation. The first batch of LPGT was sent at the end of last month. The next batch will be out in the middle or end of this months. But sadly yeah they are all preorders. The demo will be out after September or even later. I think the online sale must be later than this.

Aug 5, 2018 at 11:19 PM Post #418 of 3,519
I went to the local dealer and get some new infomation. The first batch of LPGT was sent at the end of last month. The next batch will be out in the middle or end of this months. But sadly yeah they are all preorders. The demo will be out after September or even later. I think the online sale must be later than this.

Who is the dealer on the west coast?

Aug 6, 2018 at 4:30 AM Post #420 of 3,519
Who is the dealer on the west coast?

You should talk to these guys.

f82pPud.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back