Lotoo PAW Gold Touch - Touchscreen, 4.4mm Bal, USB DAC, Bluetooth
Mar 26, 2019 at 6:28 AM Post #1,024 of 3,520
Mar 26, 2019 at 8:55 AM Post #1,027 of 3,520
Guys any comparison LPGT and SP1000m GOLD version.
What differences in sound?

I listened to them briefly. Sound alone very close. Whatever one you choose I think you'll be happy. Gold is more warm with slighlty laid back treble. Lpgt is neutral. Lpgt is dead silent with my sensitive iems. I didn't want to like the lpgt but I'll be darned I loved it. I chose the lpgt. I prefer neutrality overall plus dead silence is a big plus. Sp1000m gold though is still dope and I'm sure people prefer that one just as much.

Mar 26, 2019 at 10:01 AM Post #1,028 of 3,520
I listened to them briefly. Sound alone very close. Whatever one you choose I think you'll be happy. Gold is more warm with slighlty laid back treble. Lpgt is neutral. Lpgt is dead silent with my sensitive iems. I didn't want to like the lpgt but I'll be darned I loved it. I chose the lpgt. I prefer neutrality overall plus dead silence is a big plus. Sp1000m gold though is still dope and I'm sure people prefer that one just as much.
Thank you for answer!
SP1000m have big advantage streaming services and USB audio out, in other side i more prefer LPGT sound.
Its a hard choice))

Mar 26, 2019 at 10:57 AM Post #1,030 of 3,520
Mar 26, 2019 at 1:30 PM Post #1,031 of 3,520
Guys any comparison LPGT and SP1000m GOLD version.
What differences in sound?
I have both and been comparing for more than a month.
My conclusion first: I'm going to sell SPKMG.

To my ears, LPGT is more revealing but also has more body with a touch warmer SQ. General consensus is that LPGT is more neutral, but I feel LPGT is more musical than SPKMG.
Also as @twister6 said, LPGT has more output power than SPKMG, especially from the single ended output. Actually, LPGT has near identical power on both SE and balanced. This makes it easier to try various IEMs and HPs. Great for cable comparison, too. Another big plus to me is that Lotoo OS is really responsive compared to AK version of Android. Once you get used to Lotoo OS UI, it's hard to use other Android based OS.
For the gear configurations, please see my signature. YMMV.

Mar 26, 2019 at 1:37 PM Post #1,032 of 3,520

To my ears, LPGT is more revealing but also has more body with a touch warmer SQ. General consensus is that LPGT is more neutral, but I feel LPGT is more musical than SPKMG.
Also as @twister6 said, LPGT has more output power than SPKMG, especially from the single ended output. Actually, LPGT has near identical power on both SE and balanced. This makes it easier to try various IEMs and HPs. Great for cable comparison, too. Another big plus to me is that Lotoo OS is really responsive compared to AK version of Android. Once you get used to Lotoo OS UI, it's hard to use other Android based OS.
So for you the more neutral sounds more musical ? What were the tracks that help you to come to this conclusion ?

Mar 26, 2019 at 2:10 PM Post #1,034 of 3,520

I am considering getting either the LPGT or SP1000M (Gold) so any feedback like this is appreciated.

Since you say you have both there is a quesion I would like to ask you (...or anyone else who owns either of them). Can you confirm whether these DAPs can manage FLACs with separate CUE files while browing folders?

Most of my music consist of FLAC+CUE files so I need to be sure that it won't be an issue.( I have searched the head-fi forums but I failed to find a definitive answer).

Thanks in advance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back