Lotoo PAW Gold Touch - Touchscreen, 4.4mm Bal, USB DAC, Bluetooth
Nov 3, 2020 at 11:36 AM Post #2,131 of 3,533
Is anyone else having issues updating the LPGT? I downloaded the 1.1.1.9 FW, placed it in the Upgrade folder, but when I click on the FW version, I don't get the option to update it. I've also tried the online update but it reaches 100% and fails every time

Nov 3, 2020 at 11:50 AM Post #2,132 of 3,533
I only update online and it failed a couple times. But when i keep the screen on it seem to go through.

Nov 3, 2020 at 11:51 AM Post #2,133 of 3,533
I only update online and it failed a couple times. But when i keep the screen on it seem to go through.
It just worked - failed a bunch of times though, maybe it’s the screen thingie as you say

Nov 3, 2020 at 11:59 AM Post #2,135 of 3,533
Lpgt ti? Looks nice.

Last edited:
Nov 3, 2020 at 3:54 PM Post #2,138 of 3,533
Nov 4, 2020 at 5:01 PM Post #2,144 of 3,533
Did anyone tried to tune the PMEQ for your headphone using AutoEq? I am a bit confused how to get it done, e.g. https://github.com/jaakkopasanen/AutoEq/tree/master/results/crinacle/gras_43ag-7_harman_over-ear_2018/Audio-Technica ATH-AWKT

Here's how you get to the EQ so you can make your own adjustments:
How to find EQ or PMEQ settings, or how to create a custom EQ, or how to make a user EQ setting:

First, from home screen: Settings > Hardware Decode > [set to Auto]

Then, from the home screen: Settings > EQ Settings > PMEQ > [click the file icon in the top right corner] > [click "add" at the middle bottom] > [name the EQ file] > [click OK] > You're in!

Couldn't be simpler! :upside_down:

[Edited to make this post more searchable and complete.]

That's the hard part. After you're in, it's just a matter of entering the correct values. Looks like the AutoEQ uses all band pass filters, so set the "type" on the LPGT to BPF. You will have to adjust things on the AutoEQ numbers since the Q can only go from 0.1 to 1.0, and you will have to stick to the first five parameters on the AutoEQ list, since the LPGT has 5-band EQ. It's not going to be a perfect translation, but you should be able to get an approximation that way.

Nov 4, 2020 at 5:09 PM Post #2,145 of 3,533
Here's how you get to the EQ so you can make your own adjustments:

That's the hard part. After you're in, it's just a matter of entering the correct values. Looks like the AutoEQ uses all band pass filters, so set the "type" on the LPGT to BPF. You will have to adjust things on the AutoEQ numbers since the Q can only go from 0.1 to 1.0, and you will have to stick to the first five parameters on the AutoEQ list, since the LPGT has 5-band EQ. It's not going to be a perfect translation, but you should be able to get an approximation that way.
Thank you. What I don't understand is this:
In case of using parametric equalizer, apply preamp of -7.4dB and build filters manually with these parameters. The first 5 filters can be used independently. When using independent subset of filters, apply preamp of -7.6dB.

How should I apply this to the PMEQ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back