Lotoo PAW Gold Touch - Touchscreen, 4.4mm Bal, USB DAC, Bluetooth
Nov 7, 2020 at 7:13 PM Post #2,168 of 3,520

No its not :o2smile: I don’t post videos online. Maybe in the future I will but for now I don’t have time to do that.
Last day I drank lots of tequila and this morning I found the cable all around my body and my iems and lpgt are under my body. I was so scared that they would break. Luckily they work fine only added more scratch.
This weekend there is a hi end speaker and system exhibition here in Shenzhen, lots of great systems and speakers. And the exhibition is free in a nice hotel.

Nov 8, 2020 at 8:50 AM Post #2,169 of 3,520

This is a video by DITA/Project Perfection, the official distributors of Lotoo in Asia.

And for those who pinged me, I'm still waiting to recieve Ti loaner for a quick auditioning/comparison. Apparently, Musicteck waiting queue is quite full, so hopefully toward the end of this week.

Nov 8, 2020 at 9:01 AM Post #2,170 of 3,520
This is a video by DITA/Project Perfection, the official distributors of Lotoo in Asia.

And for those who pinged me, I'm still waiting to recieve Ti loaner for a quick auditioning/comparison. Apparently, Musicteck waiting queue is quite full, so hopefully toward the end of this week.
We are with you on this one 😉
Looking forward to all of it, including battery life.

Nov 10, 2020 at 4:35 AM Post #2,174 of 3,520
Hi Guys! Thanks for the shout out!

Indeed, I'm the one behind the video. You can take it with a pinch of salt. But I'll be glad to answer any questions about it.

As I think this is the first of it's kind. Also, this is part of my own channel where I plan to review some other stuff like fountain pens and all in good fun.
Hi there! Well then please tell us more about the sound differences of the titanium compared to the original LPGT! :)

Nov 10, 2020 at 4:58 AM Post #2,175 of 3,520
Hi there! Well then please tell us more about the sound differences of the titanium compared to the original LPGT! :)

The biggest difference between the sound would be in the high frequencies where it is more detailed yet smoother.

Mid range also has more texture.

But tonally it's the familiar Lotoo sound that you know. It a more refined version of that.

3.5mm has more power output so you can drive stubborn headphones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back