Lotoo Paw 6000 (2019)
Dec 3, 2023 at 8:10 AM Post #1,431 of 1,457
Curious if anyone might know of a solution to probably the biggest issue I have with the software, which is that mine won't list the songs within an album correctly renumbering tracks after 9 out of sequence - e.g., track 10 is after track 1 instead of after track 9.

As I normally listen to entire albums most of the time constantly reordering the tracks often makes it not worth the hassle versus other players. Surprised they seemingly never fixed this is a firmware update. But... if someone knows a work around to fix this then would be very grateful to know what it is.

Dec 3, 2023 at 8:19 AM Post #1,432 of 1,457
Curious if anyone might know of a solution to probably the biggest issue I have with the software, which is that mine won't list the songs within an album correctly renumbering tracks after 9 out of sequence - e.g., track 10 is after track 1 instead of after track 9.

As I normally listen to entire albums most of the time constantly reordering the tracks often makes it not worth the hassle versus other players. Surprised they seemingly never fixed this is a firmware update. But... if someone knows a work around to fix this then would be very grateful to know what it is.
I assume you are on FW 1.2.1.11. I have looked at a few albums with more than 10 tracks - all are in correct sequence. Numbers 01 02 03… thru 09 10 11 12
All displayed correctly. Can’t imagine what your problem could be.

Dec 3, 2023 at 8:44 AM Post #1,433 of 1,457
I assume you are on FW 1.2.1.11. I have looked at a few albums with more than 10 tracks - all are in correct sequence. Numbers 01 02 03… thru 09 10 11 12
All displayed correctly. Can’t imagine what your problem could be.
Thanks - I guess I'll try a reset and then reloading my library. Yep, I'm already on the latest firmware.

Dec 3, 2023 at 9:04 AM Post #1,434 of 1,457

Are your tracks numbered with two digits (ex 01, 02, 03, etc) or are they numbered with one digit only (1, 2, 3, etc) ?
I allways number my tracks with two digits and have no sorting problem.

Dec 3, 2023 at 9:11 AM Post #1,435 of 1,457
Are your tracks numbered with two digits (ex 01, 02, 03, etc) or are they numbered with one digit only (1, 2, 3, etc) ?
I allways number my tracks with two digits and have no sorting problem.
Yep, the issue depends on the default numbering scheme. If it's just 01, 02, 03 etc. then there's no problem. But anything other than that like 1_1, 1_2, 1_3 etc. remains out of sequence. Other players have no issues handling those other conventions though.

I have a large library and would prefer not to go in and start editing the files away from the original format just for the LP6000 although I guess that is one option.

Dec 3, 2023 at 9:18 AM Post #1,436 of 1,457

I have the same issue, but it appears within huge album. Track 100 comes after 10 and so on…
By the way, I have the latest firmware and I arranged tracks with two digits.

Dec 3, 2023 at 12:11 PM Post #1,437 of 1,457
I have the same issue, but it appears within huge album. Track 100 comes after 10 and so on…
By the way, I have the latest firmware and I arranged tracks with two digits.
I exclusively listen to albums and have never had the problem. Do you have your numbers in a seperate field like I have, or are they part of the title name? I have never added zeros in front of the number and have let iTunes do the work. If you have access to iTunes then there's conversion scripts that can do the parsing work for you. Another issue could be that your numbers were entered in a program that formatted the field as a text field instead of a numerical field. In that case a similar conversion program solves your problem. See if you can upload a few songs here or through a link and I'll take a quick look. Preferably an album of which you upload nrs 1-2-10 (which I believe in your case would be ordered as 1-10-2, correct?)

drftr

Dec 4, 2023 at 2:46 AM Post #1,438 of 1,457
I exclusively listen to albums and have never had the problem. Do you have your numbers in a seperate field like I have, or are they part of the title name? I have never added zeros in front of the number and have let iTunes do the work. If you have access to iTunes then there's conversion scripts that can do the parsing work for you. Another issue could be that your numbers were entered in a program that formatted the field as a text field instead of a numerical field. In that case a similar conversion program solves your problem. See if you can upload a few songs here or through a link and I'll take a quick look. Preferably an album of which you upload nrs 1-2-10 (which I believe in your case would be ordered as 1-10-2, correct?)

drftr
Sounds like the iTunes default naming convention works well with the LP6k while some others do not.

Most of my library is made up of flacs purchased online from sites like Bandcamp, Qobuz and HDtracks, which often use naming conventions resulting in out of sequence tracks within an album when played back on the LP6k.

Last edited:
Feb 12, 2024 at 8:52 AM Post #1,439 of 1,457
Hi. I am considering buying a used Lotoo PAW6000. I have read that it has two operating systems, one Android and one developed by Lotoo, very fast, but no internet connection and very spartan. I would like to know if it is possible to scrobbling to lastfm in that pure DAP mode. Thanks in advance.

Feb 12, 2024 at 9:07 AM Post #1,440 of 1,457
Hi. I am considering buying a used Lotoo PAW6000. I have read that it has two operating systems, one Android and one developed by Lotoo, very fast, but no internet connection and very spartan. I would like to know if it is possible to scrobbling to lastfm in that pure DAP mode. Thanks in advance.
There is no Android mode on Lotoo Daps. You cannot stream on LP6K. You will have to play music through sd card.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back