Looking to get some headphones mainly for listening to music
Jul 26, 2012 at 2:17 PM Post #16 of 23
AKG Q701. I listen to a lot of dubstep myself. The Q's don't have booming bass like a subwoofer, but they have quality bass, meaning you can hear all of the bass without distorting the mids and highs. 

Jul 28, 2012 at 4:30 AM Post #20 of 23
Quote:
Does anyone else agree with this or have a different option/opinion on it? Thanks.

I do admire the Q701, but i would give Ultrasone 750 Pro equal consideration. 

Cheerz !

Jul 28, 2012 at 1:56 PM Post #22 of 23
Quote:
AKG Q701. I listen to a lot of dubstep myself. The Q's don't have booming bass like a subwoofer, but they have quality bass, meaning you can hear all of the bass without distorting the mids and highs. 

Quote:
So that's two for the Q701 and one for the 750 Pro. Any other opinions/suggestions? 

Going back to BigBenn's quote.  Keep in mind that although the AKGs will have fantastic bass extension, you might feel it lacking in terms of tooth rattling bass impact.  I personally would go with an ultrasone if your music tastes mainly go for electronica and the such. 

Jul 28, 2012 at 7:31 PM Post #23 of 23
Quote:

Going back to BigBenn's quote.  Keep in mind that although the AKGs will have fantastic bass extension, you might feel it lacking in terms of tooth rattling bass impact.  I personally would go with an ultrasone if your music tastes mainly go for electronica and the such. 

Thanks for the post. Which of those two Ultrasones would work best for me (HFI 2400 or Pro 750).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back