looking for a great pair of headphones in the 100 dollar range that sound good but like decent
Aug 18, 2012 at 1:56 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

tate907

New Head-Fier
like the title said im looking for a good pair of headphones that sound great but look decent i wanna start a collection of headphones(excluding beats,soul and sms) but im a little short on cash not too much just some i already  have a pair of decent headphones and i  want another pair and good cans (preferably senneheiser)

Aug 18, 2012 at 2:52 AM Post #2 of 6
Quote:
like the title said im looking for a good pair of headphones that sound great but look decent i wanna start a collection of headphones(excluding beats,soul and sms) but im a little short on cash not too much just some i already  have a pair of decent headphones and i  want another pair and good cans (preferably senneheiser)

Hey tate907, what kind of sound signature do you prefer?  Bassy?  Clear?  Or alternatively, what type of music do you listen to?

Aug 18, 2012 at 7:25 AM Post #3 of 6
Any of these are considered quite good. It they are a little stretch, try to save more..i am sure u will appreciate them:

AKG 271 MKII

KRK KNS 6400 / 8400

ATH-M50

Ultrasones HFI 580/ 780

CAL

Cheerz!

Aug 18, 2012 at 9:17 PM Post #4 of 6
i listen to pretty much everything except mainstream stuff, country and hard rap i already hve a pair of the skullcandy rocnation avaitor headphones as a first pair and theyre pretty good but i want something a little bit more clear and tougher any suggestions?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back