London Meet - Saturday 27th April
Feb 21, 2013 at 4:46 AM Post #91 of 924
I have new pete millet apex glacier portable dac/amp .. anyone else bringing SPL amps or an Mdac? Id be coming from bristol...but want to bring all my gear if needs be to get the most out of the event. 

Feb 21, 2013 at 6:22 AM Post #92 of 924
Quote:
Hi I'm in. Am off on 27th April. I am interested in iems and have lots. These are sooo easy for anyone to listen to really quickly through my current rig of choice...my galaxy note 2 phone.
Looking forward to some blind testing if we can jack something up with other folks daps
See you all there and thanks so much for setting this up gsarider.
We are all extremely grateful and you're likely to be very drunk when you're bought 400 pints at the pub
biggrin.gif

Go for Voodoo Sound phone for SQ man like the nexus S!

Feb 21, 2013 at 6:39 AM Post #93 of 924
do you have to bring headphones because I don't have any high end ones just cheap in ears and hopefully fischer audio-003+fiio e11+yarvik ion (android tablet, plays flac) in April 7th but I've never been to any of these things before, can you just turn up with source and try stuff out? thanks

Feb 21, 2013 at 7:10 AM Post #95 of 924
Quote:
do you have to bring headphones because I don't have any high end ones just cheap in ears and hopefully fischer audio-003+fiio e11+yarvik ion (android tablet, plays flac) in April 7th but I've never been to any of these things before, can you just turn up with source and try stuff out? thanks

I think its all quite informal....bring something if you want to or someone specifically wants to try something you have.
All my stuff is portable gear but I think someone mentioned wanting to try out the Dragonfly. Personally, I'm looking forward to trying some desktop equipment
smily_headphones1.gif

Feb 21, 2013 at 8:05 AM Post #97 of 924
Quote:
Anyone know of any shops in London I can bring my pair of ATH-M50 to get modded with a removable cable? Or any shops that repairs headphones in general (one of my old headphones require re-wiring).

http://www.headphonehospital.co.uk/ i had some rewired a while ago here. you have to post them, its not expensive though. Also count me in =) ill ask around for stuf for the raffle also.

Feb 21, 2013 at 8:39 AM Post #98 of 924
Chaps, you can bring as much gear or nothing at all as the case maybe. There are no requirements to bring equipment, in fact I'd say it's a fantastic opportunity for folk to try / seek advice from not only experts from Sennheiser on the day, but also fellow enthusiasts.

Feb 21, 2013 at 9:48 AM Post #99 of 924
Count me in and will ask a friend (who's been working on a super secret hush hush project which maybe he can share info on then)

As for what I have to bring, nothing of much interest except maybe some Sony-Eggo D-66's?  if anyone is interested I'll bring else I will leave at home...

Everything else I have is pedestrian (HD-25 etc)

Feb 21, 2013 at 12:58 PM Post #104 of 924
Quote:
Sorry for if im being ignorant, but is there an official sign up page, or are just turning up?

Sorry not been to a meet before and not sure on the etiquette.

Thanks for any help

+1, anything in particular that must be done? sounds like its gonna be great

Also is it necessary to bring equipment to the meet? I may have to get there by public transport

Feb 21, 2013 at 1:04 PM Post #105 of 924
I'm only sixteen and I've never been to a meet before so I'd love to come although I'm in the Cardiff area so getting there could cause problems. I'm afraid I don't really have anything interesting to bring but if there is something you'd like to hear in my sig then by all means I can bring it along.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back