London Meet - Saturday 27th April
Apr 27, 2013 at 2:58 AM Post #917 of 924
Arrrrgh, I woke up early! Every single Head-Fi meet does the same thing. D:

Apr 27, 2013 at 3:00 AM Post #918 of 924
I'm just about to get up and get ready, although I've fallen foul of a couple of calamities! My bag has been locked in my office so I can't transport the vast bulk of my gear, and something has caused the left channel on my portable rig to begin repeatedly cutting out D=

If anyone here uses an LOD with caps with their iMod and you come across this post, please PM me if I can quickly borrow yours and determine which of my components is at fault :frowning2:

Apr 27, 2013 at 4:01 AM Post #919 of 924
Just left my train station, probably will miss the very start, but shouldn't be too late :)

Apr 27, 2013 at 4:03 AM Post #920 of 924
I really didn't want to miss this but I can't drive yet and my travel plans have just fallen through so unfortunately I'm not going to be able to make it today. I hope all goes well and well done to GSA for making this happen, have a great time and I look forward to seeing some impressions.

I just hope the next one will be in Cardiff or somewhere else a bit nearer to home.

P.S. If it turns out Sennheiser don't want to keep the Orpheus you know where to send it! 
beerchug.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back