London Meet - Saturday 27th April
Feb 20, 2013 at 3:09 PM Post #62 of 924
Great, getting quite a few now...!

All I'd ask is to let me know if you're not going to come along nearer the time as the hotel is charging for sandwiches, etc on a per head basis - whilst we head-fiers won't be paying - Sennheiser kindly will and it's at £12 a head...so I don't really want them paying for folk that don't turn up.

Feb 20, 2013 at 4:24 PM Post #63 of 924
£12 per head is very accurate, does that mean the venue is decided?  I only ask because assuming the trip to the pub will be at least a couple of hours I'll be needing to book a hotel and the one the meet is in would be easiest.  Though if it charges £12 for sandwhiches perhaps I'll be looking for another nearby...

Feb 20, 2013 at 4:58 PM Post #64 of 924
Nearly there on the booking, just trying to decide if the room will be big enough, it is rated for 50 people and as we have 24 already, we need to be sure we get somewhere with enough capacity. So it would be good to get as many commitments as early as possible.

Feb 20, 2013 at 5:32 PM Post #65 of 924
Im in.  I dont have much to show off though :frowning2:

Feb 20, 2013 at 5:34 PM Post #66 of 924
So it is free to come and have an audittion right?
wink.gif

Can't wait and try the HD700 and IE800.
Levi

Feb 20, 2013 at 5:37 PM Post #67 of 924
First & foremost, the meet is about a group of enthusiasts getting together and comparing and auditioning kit, whether you have a suitcase full to bring or none at all. There's no charge, just a lot of goodwill.:) oh and of course our charity raffle...:wink:

Feb 20, 2013 at 5:52 PM Post #70 of 924
Anyone know of any shops in London I can bring my pair of ATH-M50 to get modded with a removable cable? Or any shops that repairs headphones in general (one of my old headphones require re-wiring).

Feb 20, 2013 at 6:01 PM Post #72 of 924
Someone mentioned the Sennheiser Surrounder on the thread, Sennheiser UK think they may have one kicking around to bring along...:) have to admit I'd never even heard of this before and looked up on Google, very whacky looking setup and I'm intrigued...:D

Feb 20, 2013 at 6:28 PM Post #73 of 924
Count me in. I don't have much to show, but see it as a perfect opportunity to try phones I've been considering for years...

Feb 20, 2013 at 6:32 PM Post #74 of 924
Quote:
Someone mentioned the Sennheiser Surrounder on the thread, Sennheiser UK think they may have one kicking around to bring along...
smily_headphones1.gif
have to admit I'd never even heard of this before and looked up on Google, very whacky looking setup and I'm intrigued...
biggrin.gif

NO WAY :D

This means i will be coming even should i break every bone in my body the night before :wink:

Feb 20, 2013 at 7:06 PM Post #75 of 924
Not sure I can make it depending on how busy I am, but if there were to be an Orpheus confirmed to be in attendance... that might swing things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back