London Meet - Saturday 27th April
Feb 20, 2013 at 8:31 PM Post #76 of 924
I will try my very best, I have work commitments on a Saturday (thankfully in London) although that may hinder my chance to bring much to the table.
I'll see if I can get someone to transport SR-507/007 MKII or some maybe mix it up with some 'high end' Grados which have sadly seen little action on here of late.

Will almost certainly be able to confirm within the month, if not definitely before the 2 week period. 

Feb 20, 2013 at 9:38 PM Post #78 of 924
Count me in.  I was lucky enough to be in the US for the recent San Francisco Bay Area meet.  Catching two in one year will be pretty awesome.

At this time I won't commit to bringing gear, but if someone see's something in my signature that they'd really like to hear I could probably be convinced to carry it along... After the gear list gets a little longer I might decide on a rig and some headphones to bring along.

Thanks for putting it together.  I'm looking forward to a great day.

Feb 21, 2013 at 12:00 AM Post #80 of 924
Quote:
Count me in.  I was lucky enough to be in the US for the recent San Francisco Bay Area meet.  Catching two in one year will be pretty awesome.

At this time I won't commit to bringing gear, but if someone see's something in my signature that they'd really like to hear I could probably be convinced to carry it along... After the gear list gets a little longer I might decide on a rig and some headphones to bring along.

Thanks for putting it together.  I'm looking forward to a great day.

Had a look at your "armory". Jesus christ, do you have a separate house to keep all that in one place?! Impressive list of gear you've got there honestly...

I do wonder how those STAXes sound like... hint, hint haha

Feb 21, 2013 at 12:38 AM Post #81 of 924
I'm considering bring the stats... I won't have the BHSE in time unless Justin goes crazy, and I not likely I'll have the KGSSHV done so maybe the SRM 717 and Woo with all the stats available to compare.  I know what it takes to drag everything in and set it up, so I just need to get motivated!

Just a seperate room... the wife likes it that way, ha.
Quote:
Had a look at your "armory". Jesus christ, do you have a separate house to keep all that in one place?! Impressive list of gear you've got there honestly...

I do wonder how those STAXes sound like... hint, hint haha

Feb 21, 2013 at 2:51 AM Post #82 of 924
Just bring those Koss 950, would you? 
size]

Feb 21, 2013 at 2:58 AM Post #84 of 924
Quote:
I'm considering bring the stats... I won't have the BHSE in time unless Justin goes crazy, and I not likely I'll have the KGSSHV done so maybe the SRM 717 and Woo with all the stats available to compare.  I know what it takes to drag everything in and set it up, so I just need to get motivated!

Just a seperate room... the wife likes it that way, ha.

A truck is what you would need to drag everything in
biggrin.gif

Anyways, looking forward to the event even more now!

Feb 21, 2013 at 3:05 AM Post #86 of 924
Hi I'm in. Am off on 27th April. I am interested in iems and have lots. These are sooo easy for anyone to listen to really quickly through my current rig of choice...my galaxy note 2 phone.
Looking forward to some blind testing if we can jack something up with other folks daps
See you all there and thanks so much for setting this up gsarider.
We are all extremely grateful and you're likely to be very drunk when you're bought 400 pints at the pub :D

Feb 21, 2013 at 3:23 AM Post #88 of 924
Hi, I'm a new member, please sign me up for the meet. I'm new to the world of serious headphone listening so don't have much in the way of equipment but could bring my amp (Fidelity Audio HPA-100) for anyone that's interested. Thanks. 

Feb 21, 2013 at 3:51 AM Post #89 of 924
@GSARider - do you know if the hotel have secure bike parking - I was thinking I might ride up into London.

I have an Audioquest Dragonfly I can bring with me....if someone has a laptop. I can also bring a my Ultrasone Pro900 if interested....oh and an iBasso DX100

Users who are viewing this thread

Back