Livewires - California Dreamin'
Mar 21, 2008 at 5:05 AM Post #1,276 of 3,902
welcome to Team LIVEWIRES

Mar 21, 2008 at 5:12 AM Post #1,277 of 3,902
Yea four weeks is a little too long but believe me they are totally worth it. There is some hiss when the ipod is paused, but when music is playing it disappears.

Mar 21, 2008 at 5:25 AM Post #1,278 of 3,902
Quote:

Originally Posted by thelast /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yea four weeks is a little too long but believe me they are totally worth it. There is some hiss when the ipod is paused, but when music is playing it disappears.

Does that hiss appear when the ipod is actively searching for music or filling in its playlist? Could be the harddrive spin. It is present with the zune as well...only when the hdd spins to fill in the song list.

Yeah turn around is crazy because they send out the manufacturing. I agree, worth it.

Mar 21, 2008 at 5:37 AM Post #1,279 of 3,902
Quote:

Originally Posted by filipelli /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Does that hiss appear when the ipod is actively searching for music or filling in its playlist? Could be the harddrive spin. It is present with the zune as well...only when the hdd spins to fill in the song list.

Yeah turn around is crazy because they send out the manufacturing. I agree, worth it.

So when you send your impressions to earpeace tech they send them out somewhere else???

Mar 21, 2008 at 5:43 AM Post #1,280 of 3,902
Quote:

The hiss appears when the ipod is actively searching for music. I do hear the harddrive spin too though.

Mar 21, 2008 at 7:28 AM Post #1,281 of 3,902
I can't remember if my next set is clear or blue/red/black, but it doesn't matter, they arrive Friday (today).

I mentioned clear/clear only to not mix them up with the first set, since we made a few changes (might be able to talk about that later, so don't ask
tongue.gif
).

Mar 21, 2008 at 7:56 AM Post #1,282 of 3,902
Well looks like I am starting my journey again, and getting a new set of impressions done and a new set of LiveWires. Art assured me they are going to use brand new parts not reuse mine.

So I'm thinking about joining team Red Blue! Either like Filipelli's with black plates, or maybe clear plates, or maybe full body, or maybe Colour Plates and clear body - oh the choices I am faced with!

Mar 21, 2008 at 8:59 AM Post #1,283 of 3,902
Quote:

WOOO HOOO welcome to the family!!

Congrats! Aren't these things awesome!?

X2.

Glad to hear you've had the 'No problems' Livewires experience. They truly do shine with good source files, source & amp.

If you can make the time, please post in http://www.head-fi.org/forums/f4/liv...return-297659/

Mar 21, 2008 at 9:50 AM Post #1,284 of 3,902
Quote:

X3!

The good news is they will improve as you continue to use them.

Mar 21, 2008 at 9:53 AM Post #1,285 of 3,902
Quote:

Originally Posted by HeadphoneAddict /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I can't remember if my next set is clear or blue/red/black, but it doesn't matter, they arrive Friday (today).

I mentioned clear/clear only to not mix them up with the first set, since we made a few changes (might be able to talk about that later, so don't ask
tongue.gif
).

Art told me mine are in the post.
biggrin.gif

I can't track them at the moment, but I'll expect I'll receive them after the Easter period.
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Mar 21, 2008 at 10:30 AM Post #1,286 of 3,902
Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by thelast /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yes they are. I hear things in songs that i've never heard before, it's awesome.

the day i feel the power of the livewires i will be a very very happy person!

Mar 21, 2008 at 11:22 AM Post #1,288 of 3,902
^ i think they ship from where you sent them to..

Mar 22, 2008 at 12:33 AM Post #1,290 of 3,902
EarPeace technologies called me to assure me that my new impressions were good. I also got to speak to John Diles on the phone which was pretty cool. He was a really nice guy and assured me about my impressions even more. If your reading this John, thanks for the chat, I appreciated it and I felt like a customer that was cared for. lol.

I should be getting the livewires sometime around the beginning of April. Can't wait.

I am glad I chose the livewires over the FreQ's.
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back