Livewires - California Dreamin'
Mar 22, 2008 at 1:24 AM Post #1,291 of 3,902
Quote:

Originally Posted by Elluzion /img/forum/go_quote.gif
EarPeace technologies called me to assure me that my new impressions were good. I also got to speak to John Diles on the phone which was pretty cool. He was a really nice guy and assured me about my impressions even more. If your reading this John, thanks for the chat, I appreciated it and I felt like a customer that was cared for. lol.

I should be getting the livewires sometime around the beginning of April. Can't wait.

I am glad I chose the livewires over the FreQ's.
biggrin.gif

Elluzion, they are definitely more efficient over the phone than e-mail. I sent mine off for a refit...since i had a bad fit and connector problem on my right Ear Monitor. They said they'll have everything taken care of and they'll be sending it back on Monday. I'm really satisfied with their customer service and attitude.
biggrin.gif

I'm also glad to have join the LiveWires family!!!
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 22, 2008 at 1:55 AM Post #1,292 of 3,902
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiyako /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Elluzion, they are definitely more efficient over the phone than e-mail. I sent mine off for a refit...since i had a bad fit and connector problem on my right Ear Monitor. They said they'll have everything taken care of and they'll be sending it back on Monday. I'm really satisfied with their customer service and attitude.
biggrin.gif

I'm also glad to have join the LiveWires family!!!
smily_headphones1.gif

Yeah customer service is top notch with the LiveWires, I have a lot of trust in that company
redface.gif

Mar 22, 2008 at 3:42 AM Post #1,293 of 3,902
This story is no lie...

My brother had livewires for about 3 weeks...

He plugged into his friends iPod nano and turned it on.

It was at max volume and "mildy" (While I say no ear damage is mild) damaged his hearing...permanently!

Use these phones at your own risk!

Mar 22, 2008 at 7:05 AM Post #1,295 of 3,902
livewires_clear.jpg

My good camera went to germany for 11 days with my 14 yr old daughter. The fit is flawless right out of the box. Now I don't have to worry about taking my only set everywhere with me, for fear something will happen because I can't live without them
biggrin.gif

Mar 22, 2008 at 7:10 AM Post #1,296 of 3,902
Quote:

Originally Posted by AudioSmurf93 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
This story is no lie...

It was at max volume and "mildy" (While I say no ear damage is mild) damaged his hearing...permanently!

Well that was his own fault because he should have checked/turned down the volume. That could happen with ANY headphone. Especially In ears because they are closer to your ear. Sorry about your brother.

Also, if you own an ipod, set the volume to the "MAX" possible you can stand/listen to and then you will never have to worry about that. Just its the "friends" stuff that will kill ya

Mar 22, 2008 at 7:32 AM Post #1,297 of 3,902
Quote:

Originally Posted by FeedMeTrance /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It is always advised by all earphone and audio people, always turn the volume to zero before plugging and playing ur device.

I do it religiously!

Me too. I forget it myself from time to time, but I think I'm quite safe because I always have the amp turned off before actually listening.

Mar 22, 2008 at 8:24 AM Post #1,298 of 3,902
Quote:

Originally Posted by AudioSmurf93 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
This story is no lie...

Pity he didn't read this thread first.

So for the umpteenth time I repeat, when connecting your Livewires make sure the volume control is at "0" and carefully adjust up.

Livewires are highly sensitive, and are likely to blow your head off if this warning is not heeded.
DangerUXB-1.jpg

Mar 22, 2008 at 8:26 AM Post #1,299 of 3,902
When your daughter returns take some more pics, those clears look good!

My spares will be here soon.
biggrin.gif

Mar 22, 2008 at 9:20 AM Post #1,301 of 3,902
Quote:

Originally Posted by lisnalee /img/forum/go_quote.gif
All this talk of extra sets is making me consider ordering a pair as well, one for home and one for work
biggrin.gif

Do they keep your impressions on file to use for the second set?

They do but I sent in a new set of open mouth impressions so I could check the fit difference. My closed mouth set I can live with, as I only lose seal in my left ear if I start to "gurn".
biggrin.gif

Mar 22, 2008 at 10:43 AM Post #1,302 of 3,902
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kosmic /img/forum/go_quote.gif
They do but I sent in a new set of open mouth impressions so I could check the fit difference. My closed mouth set I can live with, as I only lose seal in my left ear if I start to "gurn".
biggrin.gif

Great news, my first set were done open mouth and are a perfect fit, so i'll just use the original impressions. Not sure what colour combo to go for this time TEAM red/blue is still my favourite.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back