LittleDot mk IV (SE) vs Schiit Valhalla vs Darkvoice 3322
Jul 31, 2011 at 10:24 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

MuH4hA

New Head-Fier
Hi there!

So I am completely new to the whole "Hi-Fi" stuff - never owned a headphone-amp or anything.

Now as you can tell from the title i'm lookin for a tube-amp for somwhere around 400$. If there is another
one, I just dont know about, please let me know ... I'm not limiting to these 3 options. 
I heard, that the LD and Schiit are rly good for the price and i dont care too much about the
_no_rolling_ of the valhalla as of now. I just found no comparison of these so I'm kinda lost here...

Also: Is the 'special edition' of the LD worth it's hundred bucks?

I listen to all sorts of music (mostly Metal/Rock - but also psytrance and.. well, anything - so i'd prefer a balanced 'allround' solution) and i'll be getting a "Cambridge Audio DAC magic" as soon as a friend of mine gets to the UK in september.. 

I'd appreciate any help! :)

Aug 2, 2011 at 12:22 PM Post #2 of 4
*selfbump*

Well - as of now, I'm leaning towards the DV 3322. Couldn't find any comparison yet, though..
I heard, DV got some issues, cause of a company split-up or something?

Can anyone tell me, whether it's save to get one?

Aug 7, 2011 at 12:17 PM Post #4 of 4
Okay :)

So I'll receive the money on my paypal-account tomorrow, I guess and will then buy the DV 3322 from audiophilechina... or is there another good source? I'm from Europe (Vienna)...

Thanks HeatFan12! 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back