LISA III Available for Order
Jan 14, 2008 at 1:54 AM Post #723 of 1,070
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pangaea /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Do you know what the standard is lasting now a days? Still 6 hrs?

Yes, but I'll post sometime this weekend on what it is with 300 Mah batteries if it works. Theoretically that should give it 11-12 hours since the default is only 150 Mah, but my bet is on 9.

Jan 14, 2008 at 1:55 AM Post #724 of 1,070
Around 7 hours from what I have read with the 150mA 9 volt battery. Double that with a 300mA and a little over 90 with the 2100mA AA's used in the XP.

Jan 14, 2008 at 2:33 AM Post #725 of 1,070
Alright boys... thanks for the help. Pulled the trigger on a silver standard. I figure with lithium 9 volt batteries I will have about 50 hours if I really need more than the rechargeables can offer. I can live with that. I also grabbed the charger you recommended Manaox. I just need to track down a good (short) rca to mini. Thanks again for the quick info...

Jan 14, 2008 at 3:58 AM Post #727 of 1,070
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pangaea /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Alright boys... thanks for the help. Pulled the trigger on a silver standard. I figure with lithium 9 volt batteries I will have about 50 hours if I really need more than the rechargeables can offer. I can live with that. I also grabbed the charger you recommended Manaox. I just need to track down a good (short) rca to mini. Thanks again for the quick info...

Sounds good, Remember you will have to grab a power cord somewhere, I suggest an old computer monitor or tower power supply. It shouldn't be too hard to find one laying around. Check a thrift store or something if need be.

Jan 14, 2008 at 9:30 AM Post #728 of 1,070
Quote:

Originally Posted by manaox2 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I ordered this to according to what others recommended and used. Its 24V. I don't see where it states the maximum amperage. I guess in that case though, I would recommend this:

ELPAC POWER SYSTEMS | MW1224-760-NC-BK | Power Supplies | Power Products | Newark.com

However, mine does not have a problem.

P.S. Good Choice! I'm burning in on some Daft Punk - Discovery right now.

I can second this, this medical PSU works really well, I have had no problems with it atall.

Jan 15, 2008 at 1:33 PM Post #730 of 1,070
How actually the waiting times? is it in stock and ready to ship?

Jan 17, 2008 at 2:32 PM Post #734 of 1,070
Quote:

Originally Posted by acidtripwow /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Does anybody use this amp with the Furture Sonics M5? If so, how does it sound? Does this amp work well with IEMs or is it meant for bigger headphones?

I has some hiss with all IEMs I have tried. It sounds great, but can hide the lower detail. The only IEM I would expect to not have this hiss would be the Etymotic ER4S. You can use an attenuator as well, but I find that it generally dulls the sound.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back