Light Harmonic Geek Wave
Oct 26, 2019 at 11:52 PM Post #5,506 of 5,933
to post updates.... in the hope of avoiding a lawsuit? Bit late for that.

I can tell you right now, based on my experience with the company, the idea or pursuit of posting updates simply to "avoid lawsuits" is NOT how LH L runs, in the slightest, at least while I've been here. Before me, I can't say. But I highly doubt that too based on the update history. If they were just posting updates to "avoid lawsuits", one would think they would be posting more, but you can view the posting history yourself, post Gavin/staff exodus [approx Jan 2017] to post-me [approx Oct. 2017]. But nothing would change certain minds regardless. [or they know better, but just don't care]

A web site for a defunct company to post updates for a product

Also, I'm unaware of us ever using the LH Labs site that's currently down to "post updates". If anyone has information over that, please let me know. [the actual site, not the old forum, which has been defunct forever]

Last edited:
Oct 26, 2019 at 11:59 PM Post #5,507 of 5,933
“I can tell you right now, based on my experience with the company, the idea or pursuit of posting updates simply to ‘avoid lawsuits’ is NOT how LHL runs....”

Can you tell us right now how LHL does run, then?

Oct 27, 2019 at 12:01 AM Post #5,508 of 5,933
BTW, my astronomy app tells me this evening Uranus is in opposition. Indeed.

Oct 27, 2019 at 12:05 AM Post #5,510 of 5,933
Ask me a specific question.

Certainly. What LHL products are being produced (or are available to be ordered) currently for commercial sale?

Oct 27, 2019 at 12:12 AM Post #5,511 of 5,933
Certainly. What LHL products are being produced (or are available to be ordered) currently for commercial sale?

Basically essentially zero to my knowledge. If you can find some available or are able to order some, let me know. LH Labs to my understanding is exiting the commercial marketplace for all practical intents and purposes. I'm unfamiliar with any LH L products available right now unless there are some special request or backdoor way of getting them that I'm completely unaware of, which is highly doubtful seeing as I have access and (and to a very large degree) control to our sales system.

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2019 at 12:52 AM Post #5,512 of 5,933
Basically essentially zero to my knowledge. If you can find some available or are able to order some, let me know. LH Labs to my understanding is exiting the commercial marketplace for all practical intents and purposes. I'm unfamiliar with any LH L products available right now unless there are some special request or backdoor way of getting them that I'm completely unaware of, which is highly doubtful seeing as I have access and (and to a very large degree) control to our sales system.

1AE7942A-B573-4E71-8C5C-9F6D2E2D839A.jpeg

Oct 27, 2019 at 1:06 AM Post #5,513 of 5,933
LH Labs has a an "SOS FORFEITED" status. It's not a trading entity. I doubt Larry could legally trade under that name while in that state anyway.

However, Light Harmonic has shown up in Asia selling $6000 IEMs. I doubt that Larry is even in the US, or even has any kind of office or factory there.

The cognitive dissonance required to think that revamped versions of the same updates, posted every year for the past 5 years, mean that the product will actually get made, is astounding.

Oct 27, 2019 at 1:13 AM Post #5,514 of 5,933
LH Labs has a an "SOS FORFEITED" status. It's not a trading entity. I doubt Larry could legally trade under that name while in that state anyway.

So why is everyone concerned about LH Labs selling stuff then if that's the case? Why is everyone concerned about the website, as if the website dictates whether LH Labs is still making stuff?

However, Light Harmonic has shown up in Asia selling $6000 IEMs.

Correct. Light Harmonic which is not LH Labs. This has been discussed over and over and over and over again.

I doubt that Larry is even in the US, or even has any kind of office or factory there.

Rocklin
5701 Lonetree Blvd., Suite 114
Rocklin, CA 95765

http://lightharmonic.com/about/

He was in the US as of earlier this week, at the very least, at the office. I would know, I was on a conference call meeting with Larry and the rest of the office and their investor who flew over to visit the other week. Would you like the pictures of the office? If I can find them, I'll post them. Do you want to drive over there or fly over there or have someone drive or fly over? Matt and Sandi at the least will be there. Tell them I said "hi" and I'll let them know someone is coming.

In fact, we've discussed this very issue on the forum before - the location of the offices. Do you read anything in threads before you jump in with accusations or false assumptions?

The cognitive dissonance required to think that revamped versions of the same updates, posted every year for the past 5 years, mean that the product will actually get made, is astounding.

That wasn't the point of what you stated or talked about. Instead, you specifically talked about the website and using the website as an update platform. I've seen your house on YouTube, dude. You obviously went to college and got degrees and stuff. I can't believe I'm having this type of discussion with someone of your status in life.

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2019 at 1:32 AM Post #5,515 of 5,933
I doubt that Larry is even in the US, or even has any kind of office or factory there.

Here's the office pics from Sandi before they moved in.

Rocklin
5701 Lonetree Blvd., Suite 114
Rocklin, CA 95765

In fact, there's a Law Office there. We have some lawyers here. In fact, we have some lawyers who are trying to sue LH Labs. I bet one of them could call the law offices on the map [Google says (916) 626-5539] and have them walk around the hallway to the LH office address and make sure they're actually there.

Map Pic.JPG

LH Photos Office .jpg

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2019 at 2:26 AM Post #5,516 of 5,933
Light Harmonic which is not LH Labs.

What you're saying is that Larry has decided that the LH Labs name is going to "exit the marketplace". Obviously nobody will touch that company or name with a 10-foot barge pole.

Here's a question for you: How can a defunct company pay for and ship products to customers? If "LH Labs" received all those millions, that means, if the company is gone, so is the money.

I dare you to say "Light Harmonic will pay for the fulfilment of the LH Labs products when they are complete." or "Larry will pay..." because those are the ONLY two possible answers.

Actually, the former should have "...if we sell enough $6k IEMs and other products to cover the cost of development and manufacture, rental (min. $23k annual for our new office), staff salaries, and we have enough left over for shipping, and also assuming we don't lose that lawsuit." on the end.

Oct 27, 2019 at 2:31 AM Post #5,517 of 5,933
What you're saying is that Larry has decided that the LH Labs name is going to "exit the marketplace". Obviously nobody will touch that company or name with a 10-foot barge pole.

Correct. Now you're caught up to the past several months on the forums and discussion and official LH/L statements.

Here's a question for you: How can a defunct company pay for and ship products to customers? If "LH Labs" received all those millions, that means, if the company is gone, so is the money.

Essentially, yes. Now you're caught back up to the past several months on the forums and public official LH/L statements.

I dare you to say "Light Harmonic will pay for the fulfilment of the LH Labs products when they are complete." or "Larry will pay..." because those are the ONLY two possible answers.

Essentially, yes. Now you're caught back up to the past several months on the forums and public official LH/L statements.

Actually, the former should have "...if we sell enough $6k IEMs and other products to cover the cost of development and manufacture, rental (min. $23k annual for our new office), staff salaries, and we have enough left over for shipping, and also assuming we don't lose that lawsuit." on the end.

Essentially, generally, yes. Now you're caught back up to the past several months of public discussion and official LH/L statements.

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2019 at 2:56 AM Post #5,518 of 5,933
What you're saying is that Larry has decided that the LH Labs name is going to "exit the marketplace".

Also their products, to my knowledge. Anything that gets produced will be upper tier/summit fi level and pricing, at least under Light Harmonic. For instance, the Wave IGG crowdfunded version (which will/should already be very good quality) vs the Light Harmonic version which will be summit-fi tier which has been put on indefinite hold due to the IGG Wave situation. Since LH Labs was a crowd-funded division, since it's no longer being crowd-funded, it will cease operations after the campaigns have been fulfilled and/or refunded.

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2019 at 9:59 AM Post #5,519 of 5,933
Gee, stuck limo... I thought you were supposed to be our liaison to LH Labs and Larry Ho's progress. Our "eyes and ears" into the development of the Geek Wave, so to speak.... To help guide us through this painful process and provide real and significant updates... Your recent posts on this forum hardly provide any reassurance and certainly lack any usable information. You've basically shown us an empty office space that could be anywhere on the planet and redacted photos of a person named "Sandi". Now you're telling us that Light Harmonic has plans to "produce" upper tier/summit fi versions of the "Geek Wave", but this has been put on indefinite hold due to the IGG Wave situation.... I really don't know or really care how well the Light Harmonic IEMs are selling, but Larry must still be counting on the Asian market, because I would guess that any market he had hoped for in North America is mostly likely DEAD. Maybe you could remind Larry that thousands of people invested into his "dreams", all in good faith, with the clear expectation that we would receive a product (ie, Geek Wave) we helped to produce...just in case he has not been following this forum for a while....

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 27, 2019 at 10:55 AM Post #5,520 of 5,933
Correct. Now you're caught up to the past several months on the forums and discussion and official LH/L statements.

Essentially, generally, yes. Now you're caught back up to the past several months of public discussion and official LH/L statements.

Except of course there have never been any such “official LH/L statements.”

So how lovely of you to say in effect “Ha, you’ve finally figured out how badly you’ve been screwed, sucker!”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back