Light Harmonic Geek Wave
Sep 29, 2023 at 1:38 PM Post #5,928 of 5,933
Inside of my Source SE. What a joke

20230929_103418.jpg

Sep 30, 2023 at 10:29 AM Post #5,929 of 5,933
well, most digital streamers look very unimpressive inside.. it's all smd components.. it's cool LH is still alive and fixed your streamer. LOL maybe one day I'll get my LH labs speaker amp *painful laugh* ;_;

Sep 30, 2023 at 12:34 PM Post #5,930 of 5,933
well, most digital streamers look very unimpressive inside.. it's all smd components.. it's cool LH is still alive and fixed your streamer. LOL maybe one day I'll get my LH labs speaker amp *painful laugh* ;_;

Oh no they never fixed it. I just finally decided to remove the top to take a picture. Was more of a comment of how empty it is and still cost $2500+ for nothing.
Still doesn't work well if at all.

Sep 30, 2023 at 11:57 PM Post #5,931 of 5,933
Inside of my Source SE. What a joke
If you have a problem with this then you had better not open up ANY equipment that you buy. Most boxes are largely empty space. It's not about the fill percentage, it's about whatever parts used and the design details. Though, I will admit that this kind of view can be disappointing even when you expect to see it.

Go ahead, tell us that you have never seen anything like this before. Righteous indignation indeed.

Oct 1, 2023 at 3:56 AM Post #5,932 of 5,933
If you have a problem with this then you had better not open up ANY equipment that you buy. Most boxes are largely empty space. It's not about the fill percentage, it's about whatever parts used and the design details. Though, I will admit that this kind of view can be disappointing even when you expect to see it.

Go ahead, tell us that you have never seen anything like this before. Righteous indignation indeed.

Any indignation directed at LHL is very righteous indeed. If you have a problem with that then you're in the wrong thread.
Go ahead, tell me what I can and can't be upset over. :rolling_eyes:

Dec 17, 2023 at 3:56 AM Post #5,933 of 5,933
****ing LHL. Sent in my Oscar's for repair and the one iem thar was repaired plays at 10% volume of the other one.
😡
And of course them are blaming the cable and not them, yet works fine with other IEM's.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back