Light Harmonic Geek Wave
Oct 12, 2019 at 6:40 AM Post #5,491 of 5,933
Update:

FBI contacted, lawsuit in California filed.

Betas of a product announced 5 years ago being produced? It's really sad that Head-Fi is still allowing this to go on. LHLabs and Light Harmonic should be blacklisted from this site
With the Geek Wave so close to being completed and you Post a Lawsuit now? I for one still want my Geek Wave and you are putting it under risk with this Lawsuit. Not happy.

Oct 12, 2019 at 8:19 AM Post #5,493 of 5,933
With the Geek Wave so close to being completed and you Post a Lawsuit now? I for one still want my Geek Wave and you are putting it under risk with this Lawsuit. Not happy.
<sarcasm on>
Yes "so close".
We were never "so close" before...
<sarcasm off>

Oct 17, 2019 at 1:34 AM Post #5,494 of 5,933

I strongly recommend buying any suitable modern DAP. If you don't want to spend too much, FiiO's M11 is under $500, and you can actually get one, now.

Oct 25, 2019 at 12:58 PM Post #5,497 of 5,933
Got a Pono way back when myself. Still sounds great. A crowdfunded project delivered as promised and on time, imagine that.

Hard to imagine anyone bothering to wait 5 years for a product that is neither unique nor special nor particularly difficult to produce.

Oct 25, 2019 at 9:15 PM Post #5,500 of 5,933
I probably posted it some time back, but I suggested to LHLabs that they just buy everyone a modern DAP, and be done with it, as they could have done that at wholesale prices. However, it seems they couldn't even afford to do that.

Looks like the site is dead too. All content has been removed.

Last edited:
Oct 26, 2019 at 3:36 PM Post #5,501 of 5,933
Looks like the site is dead too. All content has been removed.

As previously stated elsewhere, the official response is:

"We will fix it [the LH L site] very soon. It is PHP old version problem. We are upgrading it."

Now, some people may refuse to believe that, but that's a really weird hill to take the chance of dying on.

Oct 26, 2019 at 9:33 PM Post #5,502 of 5,933
Now, some people may refuse to believe that, but that's a really weird hill to take the chance of dying on.

We’ve had five years of empty promises and lies, and there’s still nothing to show for our investments. You can hardly blame people for having no faith in you.

Oct 26, 2019 at 11:45 PM Post #5,505 of 5,933
As previously stated elsewhere, the official response is:

"We will fix it [the LH L site] very soon. It is PHP old version problem. We are upgrading it."

A web site for a defunct company to post updates for a product that will never be completed in the hope of avoiding a lawsuit? Bit late for that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back