Light Harmonic Geek Wave
Oct 6, 2018 at 8:42 PM Post #4,681 of 5,933
@stuck limo, can you provide us with any updates on the beta units?? It's been a while since you anounced the new software guy... Any luck getting closer to working out all the bugs and putting the Wave together into something we can finally see/hear? Thanks for any information you can provide.

Oct 6, 2018 at 8:45 PM Post #4,682 of 5,933
@stuck limo, can you provide us with any updates on the beta units?? It's been a while since you anounced the new software guy... Any luck getting closer to working out all the bugs and putting the Wave together into something we can finally see/hear? Thanks for any information you can provide.
@stuck limo: Wave or Source shipping dates? Thought I'd take a shot in the dark.

It's holiday where the developers are, from what I'm told. So they'll be back on October 8 and we can hopefully update after that.

Oct 22, 2018 at 9:49 PM Post #4,686 of 5,933
@Nightfish, I guess we ought to show respect to Stuck Limo and let him give us the "official" response to your question, "Is anyone working at all at LHL?". BUT, I think the answer is probably YES. Larry is working on trying to figure out how to file for bankruptcy for LH Labs, without damaging Light Harmonic, OR Larry is working on finding a home in Asia so he can reside there permanently since his reputation is now ruined in the American business world, OR Larry is working on trying to figure out how to avoid formal legal charges stemming from his flagrant fraudulent behavior in all his IGG campaigns... OH, but if you are asking about working on IGG promised perks, then I can say without hesitation the answer is NO.

Oct 26, 2018 at 7:04 PM Post #4,689 of 5,933
Weren't there also campaigns for a stereo preamp and amps? (Or something like that) Are they even pretending to work on those?

I do know that they are "working" on Wave, ViDac and Source.

From 2016...

upload_2018-10-26_19-3-57.png

Oct 26, 2018 at 11:23 PM Post #4,690 of 5,933
Weren't there also campaigns for a stereo preamp and amps? (Or something like that) Are they even pretending to work on those?

I do know that they are "working" on Wave, ViDac and Source.

2 types of Headphone Amps, 2 types of Power Amps, Pre-Amp, All are just a pipe dream and likely that's all they ever will be. Considering they haven't shipped a confirmed unit of anything in years, it's all a pipe dream but I digress.... :deadhorse:
There's also the LPS's somewhere in there as well.

They can't even get 20 boards to make the Source SE's so you can be sure not a single thing is being done on anything. This is what it has come to, past all the smoke and mirrors, they can't even get 20 boards to ship out the Source SE's. What hope do they have to do anything? This is well after the "investor". It's been over 10 months and they can't even get 20 units out. It's over, it's been over for a long time now, they just refuse to admit it.

Not a single confirmed unit of ANYTHING in at least 2 years if not more. Not ONE. How anyone can have faith or still support this lost cause is beyond me. I still have almost 9k worth of gear due to me, I'd love to have faith. What am I missing that these people are seeing?

Oct 27, 2018 at 2:06 AM Post #4,691 of 5,933
2 types of Headphone Amps, 2 types of Power Amps, Pre-Amp, All are just a pipe dream and likely that's all they ever will be. Considering they haven't shipped a confirmed unit of anything in years, it's all a pipe dream but I digress.... :deadhorse:
There's also the LPS's somewhere in there as well.

They can't even get 20 boards to make the Source SE's so you can be sure not a single thing is being done on anything. This is what it has come to, past all the smoke and mirrors, they can't even get 20 boards to ship out the Source SE's. What hope do they have to do anything? This is well after the "investor". It's been over 10 months and they can't even get 20 units out. It's over, it's been over for a long time now, they just refuse to admit it.

Not a single confirmed unit of ANYTHING in at least 2 years if not more. Not ONE. How anyone can have faith or still support this lost cause is beyond me. I still have almost 9k worth of gear due to me, I'd love to have faith. What am I missing that these people are seeing?

This is the unfortunate truth. No denying anything there, by anyone (Jarek please just save it, we know you never had access to any real information other than the bull stories Larry told you and that's not your fault).

Maybe I shouldn't call it an unfortunate truth, that would suggest some kind of misfortune at play leading to this result. Rather, it's sheer incompetence and flat out dishonesty, deception, and underhanded, unethical business practices that caused this result. Larry, Gavin, and IGG are fully to blame.

Oct 27, 2018 at 2:24 AM Post #4,692 of 5,933
It is LARRY HO who is to blame. He is in charge of Light Harmonic, and LH Labs and should have had "Common Sense" to control perks offered during the IGG Campaigns. He either is a Criminal Mastermind or MORON to have let the campaigns go "Out of Control'. This is why the list of components can't be completed.

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2018 at 2:46 AM Post #4,693 of 5,933
I just had a conversation with Larry over missed shipment dates (mainly) and how this is a huge problem for us and backers. (me included) I'm told there is a new product manager (starts on Monday) that was just hired in Shenzhen, and they are working on hiring another team in Shenzhen, so all these missed shipment dates should somewhat/mostly (?) be resolved in the future. The issue is the internal shipping data and not enough manpower to micro-manage the shipment flows.

Trust me.....I know....I know.....

Also, working on getting the next Wave/Vi DAC updates ready. I've done the brunt of the work, I just need Larry to fill in the gaps and I'll post them as soon I have them.

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2018 at 4:06 AM Post #4,695 of 5,933
I just had a conversation with Larry over missed shipment dates (mainly) and how this is a huge problem for us and backers. (me included) I'm told there is a new product manager (starts on Monday) that was just hired in Shenzhen, and they are working on hiring another team in Shenzhen, so all these missed shipment dates should somewhat/mostly (?) be resolved in the future. The issue is the internal shipping data and not enough manpower to micro-manage the shipment flows.

Trust me.....I know....I know.....

Also, working on getting the next Wave/Vi DAC updates ready. I've done the brunt of the work, I just need Larry to fill in the gaps and I'll post them as soon I have them.

Words, Jarek, just bloody words...

How many of those kind of "updates" did we have in the past? Can't count them anymore.
I just hope Larry got busted and fined.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back