LH Labs' gorgeous Vi Dac ( Tube + SS outputs )
Jun 25, 2019 at 3:30 PM Post #1,051 of 1,178
Actually, Light Harmonic, Inc., is also dissolved. As are all other Larry Ho entities (LH Labs Corporation, etc.). Larry dissolved it in January of 2018.

file:///C:/Users/jbt/Pictures/LH%20Dissolution.pdf

https://businesssearch.sos.ca.gov/Document/RetrievePDF?Id=03576303-23535124

LH%20Dissolution.pdf

I did not know this! WOW.

Jun 25, 2019 at 4:03 PM Post #1,052 of 1,178
Blake, are you sure that's the same company? There is a HARMONIC-LIGHT.COM found by Reid Godshaw.

http://harmonic-light.com/about

Our Mission
At Harmonic Light, Our Goal is to create an image that makes you say WOW! To translate your personality, tastes, and Style into a work of art. To Create a Depiction of YOU that is 100% Real and 1000% Unique. We conjure a Compressed Slice of UnEdited time into a portrait that lives and breathes magic!!
But HOW!? With lights of course! Our images are created in REAL life with REAL lights, Normally In under a minute! We start by asking our subject a few questions to get a feel for their personality and tastes, Then we ask them to pick a position that represents who they are, A position that exudes their personality. When they're done choosing their position we jump into action! While they are frozen still we create a scene of color, lights, and magic all around them using a HUGE Collection of Lights, Lasers, Leds, and One-of-A-Kind tools created specifically for what we do!
Just one minute later the process is complete, The subject can relax and take a look at their image right away on a Super High resolution screen!
Our Images are completely untouched by Photoshop or any other image editing software, No filters, No tricks, No CGI, 100% Unedited Photographic Art.
But WHERE?! We travel all over the place covering Events, Festivals, Parties, Massives, WEDDINGS, And SO much more!
We Also shoot Portraits, Product Photography, and Commercial work in our Blackout studio in Los Angeles, Ca
We LOVE what we do And we KNOW you will too! We Offer a 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE on our work! Just tell us what your looking for and we can make it REAL!

Sincerely,
Reid Godshaw
Founder
Harmonic Light Inc.
Interested in booking Harmonic Light? E-mail us at LightHarmonics@gmail.com Or Checkout Our Contact Info Or Just FILL OUT THIS FORM!
Want to checkout our Latest Portfolio albums?

Harmonic Light's Best Of 2016! (flickr)
Harmonic Light's Best Of 2015 (flickr)
Best of 2014 Q3

Old Flickr Portfolio (No Facebook option)
Want to Purchase some of our Abstract Art? Check it out here! all created with Light!

Actually, Light Harmonic, Inc., is also dissolved. As are all other Larry Ho entities (LH Labs Corporation, etc.). Larry dissolved it in January of 2018.

file:///C:/Users/jbt/Pictures/LH%20Dissolution.pdf

https://businesssearch.sos.ca.gov/Document/RetrievePDF?Id=03576303-23535124

LH%20Dissolution.pdf

Jun 25, 2019 at 4:04 PM Post #1,053 of 1,178
You are right. Apparently I was reading too quickly, trying to fit this in with my real work.

I stand corrected.

Last edited:
Jun 25, 2019 at 11:56 PM Post #1,055 of 1,178
Aug 1, 2019 at 10:40 PM Post #1,058 of 1,178
Just got the new schematics they're finalizing for the new Vi Tube chassis, so it's at least making progress. They're going to make one more tweak/pass from what I was told after this, but the schematics look good so far and are essentially finalized.

Aug 1, 2019 at 11:11 PM Post #1,059 of 1,178
Thanks for the update. Any word if they changed chips since its been a few years and many advancements since the design happened? Also any word in mqa or approximate shipping dates once the final is approved?

Aug 2, 2019 at 8:57 AM Post #1,060 of 1,178
So, that's all well and good but......when will production begin or does this also have to be constrained by available funds? If constrained, then I don't want the products anymore, as they're not supportable, and I'd like a refund please!

Just got the new schematics they're finalizing for the new Vi Tube chassis, so it's at least making progress. They're going to make one more tweak/pass from what I was told after this, but the schematics look good so far and are essentially finalized.

Aug 2, 2019 at 3:39 PM Post #1,062 of 1,178
Thanks,Jarek! Will the CCX modules be included with that?

Production will probably begin week 2 or 3 of August (tentatively). The project is not constrained by funds to my knowledge and understanding.

Aug 2, 2019 at 3:43 PM Post #1,063 of 1,178
Thanks,Jarek! Will the CCX modules be included with that?

Those won't be made or included until after everything is delivered. I'll ask Larry for an update on that.

If there's interest, I can post the new renders. Not much as has changed from the last update on the outside; most of the changes were done internally/structurally.

Last edited:
Aug 6, 2019 at 9:39 PM Post #1,065 of 1,178
Those won't be made or included until after everything is delivered. I'll ask Larry for an update on that.

Say wha? The unit won't operate without a CCX.

Then again, if all you have are new renders and yet another story about chassis design changes, there is no working prototype of the Vi DAC and thus no chance at production "probably" starting (tentative) in "week 2 or 3" of August.

Yet another LH dream sequence, but for some time now Larry is the only one who believes his own BS stories.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back